TikTok & Instagram・Organic Growth

You’re a genius.

3 Likes

isn’t there any titok bot yet?

1 Like

There is one… but it’s a secret.

Quick update/observation

Is anyone posting more than once a day on TikTok?

I’ve been doing so for a few days and it seems to significantly damage reach.

I also upgraded to TikTok pro, so it could be that.

I feel like history is repeating itself.

2-3 posts a day MAX with at least 6-8hrs in between

5 Likes

Thanks for the input. I appreciate the tests you’ve been running and the knowledge you’ve accumulated thus far. Just saw your post in the other thread!

1 Like

waiting for JV to update :smiley:

2 Likes

Quick confirmation. I posted a video which is about 9 seconds, as opposed to my usual 1 minute long improvisations. I made it more in-line with what TikTok is all about, and it’s doing the best out of any post so far. This confirms what @Alexnvo was saying in the Open Thread about completion rate being the most important thing.

I’m only going to be making videos like this going forward and I’ll keep everyone posted, but so far it’s safe to say that videos under 10 seconds are optimal for smaller accounts.

1 Like

13-17 are optimal

8 Likes

Seems as the big influencers can get up to 3 minutes . Dang.
I shotgunned and started 4 accounts and quickly found that was a mistake. It’s not Insta. I’m now going to focus in two targeted accounts. And post regularly on them else dormant accounts get shadowed. I’m also using Google translate to find whats happening in the Chinese version of it. Features there get added sooner or later to our version. The big news is they are going to place anti addiction stuff into tiktok app as it is deemed addictive. Regular usage of tiktok for me got boring as the vids now get boring. The good news is I’m seeing way more adults than when I first started. Reason is tiktok algo is very Damn good in selection of what I may like. Trivia here folks … The user suggested feature now used by major platform was first used in the early Netflix . the creator of Netflix was a hotshot Unix developer that created utilities for that operating system. Yea I was bored at lunch and wanted to find out where the ‘user suggested’ feature came from

6 Likes

Are you creating your own content? or reposting content?

2 Likes

Interesting! Is that in your own experience or through analysis?

Well then there’s something to look forward to, isn’t there??

Same here. I want to fully suss everything out with my single niche account.

If I can make this account fly in the manner that I’m working in - then I can make any account fly.

What kind of mechanisms do they have in mind??

It’s pretty repetetive, but it’s still in its infancy. When it starts getting used by proper brands I think it’s going to be quite exceptional. But we will have to wait some time for that. We’re ahead of the curve right now which is exactly where we need to be.

Very interesting indeed!!

It’s all original content.

1 Like

Original Content on TikTok is growing like crazy. Gaining 200-300 Followers /day since last week posting 1/day . And about 60-90K Vid Views

1 Like

Congrats!! Link to your acc?

1 Like

A quick update regarding Instagram, potentially the most abysmal numbers I’ve ever seen on followers gained.

This should be proof that there is no such thing as organic growth on Instagram for a niche such as classical music. All high, high quality content with great engagement.

Most artistic/creative content that has actual skill/quality behind it has no place on Instagram anymore. It’s all about memes, quotes, millionaire lifestyle/travel influencers or babes/tits/ass. #myopinion

9 Likes

how do you know if the account is shadowbanned ?

1 Like

What a sad world we live in.

It’s not shadowbanned, but you can usually tell pretty easily if you’re getting unexpectedly low reach, or if your comments are being hidden on posts.

I just posted today’s video, also shorter, and it’s doing well. That’s twice in a row now. Definitely stick to 9 - 17 seconds in the experience of all those in this thread.

2 Likes

i just posted a video on my account 6 seconds long, and when i got to check my account on the browser i dont see the video is like i didnt post it

1 Like

That’s probably an Instagram glitch. Is it still happening when you try post?