(TIPS) How to slide into the DM's šŸ˜ˆ

because you know how to fold a origamiā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, I actually do it has been useful for me many times.

1 Like

My dude is smooth.

2 Likes

I donā€™t even need to slide in. Followers slide into my DMs for me. Met up with several, and have plans to meet several more lol.

2 Likes

I had a sound cloud rapper that I used to manage, he had me automate his DMā€™s for this reason.

4 Likes

Haha pretty cool method mate! Question isā€¦ how do you know these girls are of a certain age?

1 Like

Okay, Im gonna drop another one:

You should check out the names of the model agencies in your town and subscribe to their hashtags. All the models will take pictures and use the hashtag of their agencies when they post. Therefore in your feed all the beautiful models of your area will appear - which is a nice pre-selection.

6 Likes

See, now Iā€™m just depressed. Where I live is so brutal that modelling agencies donā€™t even exist. :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe thats a market niche and you should open one? :rofl::thinking:

1 Like

I donā€™t think many 80 year olds would be looking to start modelling. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Actually, itā€™s a thing:
Fashion industry recognised that itā€™s oldest customers have the most money to spend.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give you two thumbs up.

4 Likes

it makes me feel weird inside i canā€™t stand looking at it.

3 Likes

Someone was asking for viral posts, here we goā€¦
Though, what can it be useful for?

2 Likes

Reddit bots are great for viral posts.

3 Likes

Thank you for that nice time reading your comments, guys. Iā€™m not single but if she gets rid of me, I know exactly what to do now.

That said, I love the direct approach but it seems very short for a good spintaxing.
Whatā€™s the work around then? Sending less DMs?

2 Likes

Thanks! I actually never automated it - just sent some variation of this manually if I was truly interested, but I am curious about using something like this with good spintaxing with @Omniā€™s methond :joy:

2 Likes