(TIPS) How to slide into the DM's šŸ˜ˆ

This is a brilliant idea. Thank you OP for your share.

I just send the tip, then we smash. You guys are doing something wrong.

2 Likes

Lmao :sweat_smile: I could never do this, if I sent that I would cringe until I melted on the floor.

Almost every girl Iā€™ve EVER talked to, that a guy has done that, instantly has ALWAYS told me they find it incredibly creepy and desperate lol

1 Like

you talk to girls?

1 Like

Well, I feel like the really great moves always make some people appalled, while they work extremely well on others. However I try to mitigate the risk factor of someone cringing over the first pickup line by sending a giphy with a sad dog that has a rose in his mouth afterwards. Usually I get the ones who didnĀ“t like the first pick up line with the second one, because it is prepared for the ones who didnt like the first line.

Edit:
Oh I also want to share my opener for the real life:

I stand next to the girl pull out my phone and say: ā€œHey Siri, how do I get the phone number of the cute girl next to me?ā€

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ that ice breaker is smooth fam! Gonna try it soon.

1 Like

I would highly recommend against this unless your balls are made out of titanium :joy:

:soccer:
Ohw damn, looks like my ball rolled into your DMā€™s

Mine are. 13 Chars

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

If thatā€™s the case, then go for it.

Reply to stories not just random DM, gives you something to lead off of instead of ā€œhey I like your contentā€ a bit weird.

Regardless sliding in the DMs is all about being confident and funny :man_shrugging:t3:

Tell her that you think you saw her on a dating app.

If sheā€™s not single she will correct you - better than any Jarvee filter :wink:

I legit just slide in dms saying ā€œmake out with meā€ or ā€œbe my girlfriendā€

i feel like its different for everyone and what your comfortable with saying and if you know how to carry the conversation from point A to point B everyone has different starting points but we all have the same goal in mind

1 Like

bold move cotton

and which is the goal ? muhaha

getting lucky

This is the best thing I have read all month! :joy:

Bruh the quality ones are the ones that have only a couple hundred lol

2 Likes