To people considering to outsource (Manual growth

80% are follows/unfollows - 20% is like, comment. Most clients are happy with simple follow/unfollow and we let them like on their own…

Yes we have phone automation in beta and in use for now, but it takes time to build something easy to use program or script.

But still handling many clients manually.

Unfortunately, I do not understand your question.

We use Xiaomi 7A, Xiaomi 7, Xiaomi 8A and Xiaomi 8 models of phones. Every phone gets one sim card with data plan. Every phone holds at least 5 profiles. (I got advice we should use 2-3 per phone, but we are starting to test that out also but ROI in that isn’t good). Difference between 30 profiles per 10 phones or 50 per 10 phones is big.

Edit - We don’t use proxies. We manage profiles from two locations. (Since IG is not looking so heavily on IPs)

That answered my question :sweat_smile: thanks!

means that for 100 account you buy 20 phones that’s a lot and you said ou have a beta script so everything is done by it changing accounts and starting follow on next one or what ?

also why you don’t use proxy ? isn’t that possible on a mobile phone ?

Mobile phone proxies are not “respected by application” so you have to use VPN instead.

Great insights mate and the exact reason we would only use ONE provider to run manual for us, but he isn’t taking any new clients. I was then tasked with the heavy task of developing our own manual service because of all your points above. Too many people have starting offering ‘manual’ services too quick when in FACT this isn’t an easy process. Securing the workforce is a massive undertaking and then developing the process is a whole other deal.

I’ve also discovered some manual providers aren’t manual at all. They were simply automating.

Bottom-line, manual isn’t perfect. It ‘can’ work, but it will take a top notch provider.

4 Likes

99.9% of ‘manual’ providers CANNOT scale. Impossible. We have spent R & D dollars on this. Scaling is hard and will take a special group to do so.

1 Like

This is key. With automation we are getting about 20% blocks.

1 Like

I know. The bottom line is - If it’s manual or automation - you can do it, but it lasts until you “figure it out”. However manual on paper isn’t taking risk to the account like automation is.

Agreed on that. The problem with manual we are having is scaling it. Scaling means over 500 accounts. We want to be able to service 30,000 accounts. Think about that mate! We are on our way though and will be able to handle it. We also want to create partnerships and not live under an ambiguous rock.

I will say though - Automation is king. MP is still the BOMB!

1 Like

if it works of course

1 Like

when I start unfollowing people to fast, at a rate at 3 a minute, but maybe too many over an hour, at most 25-30, IG removes my ability to see “following” of my own account and all other accounts for 1-3 hours, is this a soft action block? this all manual

It works for a % of accounts at scale. But manual also works. As stated, the problem with manual is being able to handle 30,000 accounts which we figured out. But rolling with MP, our ride or die :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What acctions do you do and how many per action to get manual blocks?

1 Like

Just to settle the block question for everyone. Real IG users like my Mother get’s blocks. Nothing is immune. So to accurately answer this: ‘we really don’t know.’

If it’s happening to my Mom, following and unfollow at scale on phones is going to produce blocks no matter how slow/fast we go.

The name of the game now is %'s guys. How many clients are you brining in, how many clients are on blocks, how many are growing?

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s seemingly very little rhyme or reason for the way they are screwing everybody (mainly themselves) over. Example, started a new account on my personal phone, using 4G. Profiled it, left it for a day, and then proceeded to post 3 photos, one each day. On the third day, I was given a 24 hour hard block on ALL actions, including posting. I had only followed the 3 people who I was going to be tagging in that set of photos.

Is this truly the user experience they’re looking for? Because if it stays this way, they’re fucking done.

do you think huge scaling like that is possible only manual (i think i’s possible) but it will cost way more than using a bot

i think it will be like that for all the time to come maybe less blocks in future but surely not easier

I am creating new accounts and working some accounts manually and I do not find any block. I do publish photos, follow/unfollow, 150 average, working like this for 2 months, I am going to bring more accounts to manual. Accounts from USA, Spain and Belgium.
About automation, some accounts work perfectly (10 %), 50% are fucked off, and rest working with some problems.