To people considering to outsource (Manual growth

I guess you lucked out, but those numbers you’re demonstrating are exactly the point. It’s all over the place and nobody can reliably do anything the same way - which I guess is a good thing (preventing others from repeating your patterns) but also a bad one (can’t predict how anything will work).

did you use a new phone these actions? a mean has your devide never been used on IG?
did you use your phone with your residencial IP wifi?
the email for the new account, was it used before?
any trace a banned that you could remember?
any trace of on wifi, phone numbers, emails, network banned that you could remember?

Other way… I will believe they are using the front camera to recognize you which is impossible.
They want people on their plataform, as much puggled as possible.

An algorithm to avoid bots and non-human behaviors should just be erratic. this would be the way to keep us away

I insist VISUAL ENGAGEMENT is the key

I believe the problem is different connections in different locations, does not matter about device used previously, neither IP wifi.

I do not think this is a good theory

While I understand that lying is bad, any seller claiming that there’s any difference is just trying to hype their service up.
It’s also evident that they don’t understand what leads to blocks, which is just as dangerous as bad automation.

1 Like

It’s possible, but right now 99.9% of people’s manual quality shifts after 500 accounts. Different companies in the world are not equal. I’d want to use a trusted source.

Agreed 1000%.

I m just one account (1 year old) and I m considering hiring manual growth (follow unfollow) manager. I m in the USA, but will the log in from another country get me blocked, banned? How many devices can be logged into your account at once?

1 Like

They block only the unusual behavior. If your behavior stands out it will be blocked.
I’m creating new accounts on new phones and posting photos not used before without any problem, just leave no trace so you won’t get data clustered.

1 Like

front camera was ironic. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Automatization is the issue. You will get soft blocks, hard blocks, and compromised accounts, because bots.

Using the same account in differents devices or countries at the same time, in our experience (if the accounts activities are manually with visual engagemet), You will not get block, only you get advised like a security matter, as an email account, that the account was open in other place.

This is a possibility in the real world, a digital agency in one country, a contact support for DMs in other country.

But if you are automatizacion your account in the country were the account is being using or a different country, the account will probably get blocked.

2 Likes

i had a case getting blocked as we open accounts in different locations. I think there is a procedure and rules to follow in order not to get blocked, it needs time to be consider normal connection.

2 Likes

agree! but it is a possible for business accounts, linked with FB

thank you so much for a detailed explanation I was looking for! its just manual growth so I suppose I should be ok, I was very worried about a foreign log in.

1 Like

I am ready for JV I have office and big workers team, I am doing long time from Facebook and Tinder Projects but now stop Dam , so any one have new any good Ida or projects please Pm me S K Y P
servicemedia24

I don’t know you - do not want to disrespect you but…

Do you really think Instagram wants that one guy behind a computer, bulk loaded with proxies and one automation tool for 60$/month taking away potential 30K customers from their Ads?

Add another 100 guys doing that - It drives Instagram ads price up and Instagram automation growth lower(You could get packages on automation peak times for 15$ as I recall).

We can talk in 1 year if you could have 30K clients on J/G/S.

You must pay big to play big :slight_smile:

1 Like

No disrespect ever mate. Healthy discussion / debate is good for business. At this point I think IG is tired of all the spamming on their app. I think they are tied of the panels, fake followers, fake accounts. My gut tells me that they don’t care about the local mom and pop cleaners following 800 people and unfollowing 800 per day wasn’t a major concern to them, but I do think they can care less that that mom and pop biz is collateral damage of their efforts of going after the Buzzoids of the world (check their research paper).

When I speak in 30,000 client terms I am really saying ‘can this current set-up on manual service 30,000 people?’ I don’t think there are many manual ‘providers’ able to service 30,000 people, but if I wanted to - I could. There is still one king though :slight_smile:

[quote=“DonPapo, post:56, topic:93814”]
Do you really think Instagram wants that one guy behind a computer, bulk loaded with proxies and one automation tool for 60$/month taking away potential 30K customers from their Ads?
[/quote] - What they don’t get is you cannot grow accounts with ads at scale. You can grow some accounts, but not every niche and that doesn’t service the thirst out there.

1 Like

I mean I feel that manual/J automating costs pretty much the same if someone can automate using a program and not get any blocks hats off to them it still gets the job done

Not sure if it has been mentioned already. For those doing the manual ‘automation’, it’s common to get ‘cant load followers’ of a specific user?

I get that message where I can t see 'following" of myself and all others when I manually unfollow about 20 an hour spaced 30 sec to 1 minute apart,

Whats a safe limit to unfollow? how many an hour is ok now?