Top residential IP providers ATM?

Hello, I am looking a residential IP provider, rotating back-connect ones would be great, but I am kinda behind with all the uprising services. Any recommendations you guys are having success with? Mainly for Instagram and maybe other social media.

2 Likes

I am using Smartproxy for Instagram. Cheap and fault rate is really low.
Also, Stormproxies used to work alright, but most of the IP’s are data-center actually.
What works for one, might go the different path for another. Digging in and testing is the way to go, but I would check out those first.

5 Likes

With micro plan on smartproxy how much accounts i can run for one month only follow unfollow? Do you know and what plan you have?

This is where Smartproxy kinda shines - the number of thread or connections are not limited. So the sky is the limit I guess. I have the starter pack, suits my needs for the traffic used.

For create Instagram accounts? I suggest you use stormproxies(most small packages) will be fine.

I have a project need lots of data sacraping, so I almost test and use all those residential IP providers on this page,

Let me tell in short,
Luminati - lots of IPs and most fast! and lots of function…Best on products itself, so most expensive, But their support is really rude!!!
Smartproxy and oxylab are much same…I suspect they are same company or not…the speed and control panel, all are much same.
stormproxies offer much cheap solution but few IPs in the pool.
Microleaves is another good service which I like but now at least 100 ports, lots of IPs in their pool, weakness about their service is the control panel, though lots of IPs, not get good management.

Stay away: rotatingproxies and localproxies.

6 Likes

5 Private Instagram Proxies
$15
Billed Monthly

these from storm proxies work properly?

Hey, you should misunderstand something:slight_smile:
Those are the dedicated proxies, which host your accounts on same IP address,

stormproxies

5 Private Instagram Proxies
$15
Billed Monthly

There are lots of dedicated proxy providers online also, you can easily find it.

You should know your purpose first, residential proxies mean their IPs will always changing, Good for create account in my views.

Dedicated proxies mean IP is fixed not change, good for hosting and managing your IG account.

Thanks for sharing.
What makes you say stay away from Rotatingproxies for creating IG?

Rotatingproxies look like not too many residential IPs…lots of repeated requests from same IPs on my same projects!

1 Like