[TOP SOURCES] 30/40/50% followback ratio followers free for you!

Any for Food or cooking?

2 Likes

Now that’s a long list.
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

want one, I can pay extra for you to hasten the post for us :slight_smile: haha
I tried over and over again but it seems that the sources are always going down the drain. cant get quality sources that is over 15%… I will use yours for my clients for the meantime

How do you filter follow sources? Do you have a blacklist for words not to engage with?
@Tradekozy

You can search in the forum for that list of words. There are threads just about that.

1 Like

I gave my method to select the right FILTERS here: [METHOD] Get YOUR best Follow Back Ratio by creating your OWN filters parameters

Maybe it will help you if it is that you are looking for.

4 Likes

Know any specific threads? I only have found one but not specific to Instagram bio blacklist

Does anyone know within Jarvee itself if you can ONLY get the followbacked sources of let’s say 7 days till now in some sort of username list without having to go through the whole excell organizing thing? I used to scrape with a program until i got locked out. Sucks. But it was pretty useful.

So, going your way.
Will my clients have the same followers?
(more or less)
Just asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depend… The most important thing in this regard is the sources…

2 Likes

Thanks Bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this one. Will certainly be usefull

1 Like

Thanks! :hugs:

1 Like

thanks. apart from the list also got some ideas how to increase the follow back.

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I tested this method and actually see improvement in% follow back ratio!

1 Like

Thank you for these. Where do you get these sources?

2 Likes

very curious, most of the people here seem to just want to generate traffic within certain niche

but what about quality? most of these people are spam/irrelevant accounts in my opinion.

would like to know what % of people who manage clients accounts actually do deep-dive researches on certain markets, lets say, only fitness industry within certain city (e.g. San Diego) with local gyms etc…
just going overall for #fitness seems super irrelevant to me… quality > quantity

1 Like

Thanks for sources, will try it for my accs, lets see what happen :wink:

1 Like

I totally agree, without a proper research this ppl is using a machine gun, I like to use a rifle, so we spend most of our time doing research. I go for quality.

1 Like

thanks I’ll try it for my account too!

1 Like