[TOP SOURCES] 30/40/50% followback ratio followers free for you!

thank you. I will share something with you and what I do I wrote about 10 accounts related to my niche. I point out the followers who have spent two or three days reviewing if they have gained followers and if they have gained enough I use that profile and it is almost always where more followers gain.sorry for my English

Thank you for the share, very well done!

Still waiting, PMed you but could not have answer. By the way, great topic and sources!

Any for Food or cooking?

2 Likes

Now that’s a long list.
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

want one, I can pay extra for you to hasten the post for us :slight_smile: haha
I tried over and over again but it seems that the sources are always going down the drain. cant get quality sources that is over 15%… I will use yours for my clients for the meantime

How do you filter follow sources? Do you have a blacklist for words not to engage with?
@Tradekozy

You can search in the forum for that list of words. There are threads just about that.

1 Like

I gave my method to select the right FILTERS here: [METHOD] Get YOUR best Follow Back Ratio by creating your OWN filters parameters

Maybe it will help you if it is that you are looking for.

4 Likes

Know any specific threads? I only have found one but not specific to Instagram bio blacklist

Does anyone know within Jarvee itself if you can ONLY get the followbacked sources of let’s say 7 days till now in some sort of username list without having to go through the whole excell organizing thing? I used to scrape with a program until i got locked out. Sucks. But it was pretty useful.

So, going your way.
Will my clients have the same followers?
(more or less)
Just asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depend… The most important thing in this regard is the sources…

2 Likes

Thanks Bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this one. Will certainly be usefull

1 Like

Thanks! :hugs:

1 Like

thanks. apart from the list also got some ideas how to increase the follow back.

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I tested this method and actually see improvement in% follow back ratio!

1 Like

Thank you for these. Where do you get these sources?

2 Likes

very curious, most of the people here seem to just want to generate traffic within certain niche

but what about quality? most of these people are spam/irrelevant accounts in my opinion.

would like to know what % of people who manage clients accounts actually do deep-dive researches on certain markets, lets say, only fitness industry within certain city (e.g. San Diego) with local gyms etc…
just going overall for #fitness seems super irrelevant to me… quality > quantity

1 Like