Twitter Verification Call Not Coming Through

its been 3 days since my account got locked and i haven’t heard back from twitter, I’ve sent the email like so many times but still nothing. its so frustrating because I need my account back, I’ll wait for a week at least and see if they will give me a human respond back.

just make sure to email them every single day until they reply and they will.

Whenever I do this and get the auto reply I immediately respond but then I get a message saying that the given ticket is already closed.

Can you guide me because I have same problem and i did emailed Twitter support and i got the automated response and nothing solved yet it’s 15 day now

Me too I can’t receive my call

Hello everyone, I found the fix (for my situation). When I had this happen to an account with significance I was feeling a bit lost. I tried emailing support daily & almost anything you can think of.

It turns out some how Twitters outbound sms # got accidentally blocked on the # (on a true cellphone number not burner #). Twitter typically uses vanity numbers for example 533-564 but sometimes they also use full numbers as well.

So I would maybe check your blocked numbers & see if you may have any numbers blocked that could be Twitter. If its not that, I havent found a proper fix quit yet. Hope that helps some one though!

1 Like