Twitter Verification Call Not Coming Through

I have the same promblem right now. I emailed them two days ago and they still haven’t answered. What to do?

Please, Help! So, I emailed them as you said before. I did everything as you said, but they replied me: «You tried to update a case that has been closed. Please submit a new case…». I don’t know what to do and I want back my acc(((

Just do a brand new case, remember to email back the automated reply straight away and they usually open within a few days, never failed for me. Please note that this is only for accounts where the sms verify message is not coming through or you no longer have access to that number.

Yes, I have the same problem with “call me” option. I have this error for 5 days. So, how to create a new case? I guess with this link?

Yes or here

I have the same issue. the phone call isn’t coming through and my account has been locked since Saturday. I did everything as you said and I’ve been sending them emails and setting up new cases but still haven’t heard anything back. How long did it take for your account to get unrestricted?

Okay, but after I submitted a new case, they didn’t answer. I haven’t received any response(

1-2 days I think

I have been waiting 5 days now :confused:

Same problem((

Did you get any updates?

No, my acc locked since Thursday and I tried to speak with them, but nothing. I submitted new case yesterday (again), so I will wait

I submit new cases every two days. And they still don’t respond. What to do?

you need to be more patient.

How? A week has passed. They don’t even answer me

Please help me. I’m supposed to confirm my number in TWITTER with a call but it’s not working and says “Sorry, request failed. Please try again later.”

I have try so many times and it still tells me same thing.

hiii! i’m facing the same problem with my account now and it’s suddenly got locked and when i try to verify my account the same thing happened, i already sent my ticket to twitter support how long do you think will they respond at least ? Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I’m also experiencing the same thing since tuesday. I can’t verify my phone number because it says that the server is busy and as i kept trying again and again suddenly i’ve already exceeded the numerous attempts to try again. I’ve emailed twitter and actually they reply it immediately on the first day but it seems that they’re unaware with the problem that i had and they said if the instructions isn’t helping, i can reply the email and then i replied and i explained everything but i haven’t got any replies and i already send the emails for 3 times but still no response. This happens to my 2 twitter accounts. At first, at the other account i’ve succeeded to get a text message to my phone numbers that included the verification code but after that i still need to verify my phone numbers by call and yeah the same problems for 2 accounts. I was wondering if they actually going to response? because i really need my accounts back.

They should have replied to you by now

Yes. Just be patient. Keep replying to their email with a screenshot of the issue until you get human response from them.