User Levels Explained

The rest of the information is in the first topic.

4 Likes

Is it 90 days at least for level 2? I remember reading that it was 15 - am I wrong?

2 Likes

If you are previously MP user contact one of the admins otherwise yes thats the latest changes.

2 Likes

90 days does seem like a long time. Oh well. I put a shortcut on my phone and desktop so I donā€™t forget to jump in every day.

4 Likes

Yes it is a very long time, but it will be worth it :wink:

6 Likes

Good call. :slight_smile: There are special circumstances under which you can jump into LVL3 immedaitely.

Iā€™m saying this because of your post here:

This makes things much more clearer

2 Likes

Too hard for the newbies

the point is : Newbies need specific topics to follow, but they are level 2-3 required

If they can know enough thing to get in level 2, I think they donā€™t need these topics anymore

So mod guys, please modify that thing, for sure

in LVL 1 just newbie topics asking some very basic question,

Some LVL 2-3 member show up, and point to the LVL2-3 topic that no newbies can get through to read it,

Itā€™s a deadlock, Keeping like that, and the forum LVL 1 is kind of Spammy

At least, You guys can move some basic topic from lvl 2 to lvl1 to help these newbie LVL1

6 Likes

You got that right, but the problem is we canā€™t move topics because of well known reasons.
What we can do is try to help them when they ask and be more friendly towards them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, I can see that. Itā€™s not easy being level 1.

> Be having limited likes
>Cant make new posts easy
>People call your posts useless
>Try and ask questions that we canā€™t find answers to, get into arguements
>MFW

4 Likes

It ainā€™t easy being le green.

3 Likes

>Out of likes for the day
This gif will have to do.
Kermit is my bro IRL

4 Likes

Even no one like the lvl1 userā€™s comment

3 guys like the reply of mod,

And my post above ??? No one like :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Yes it is a very long time, but it will be worth it

5 Likes

Thats the mindset thatā€™ll help you pass the time through in order to get to LVL2 :hugs: itā€™s okay guys, just do like me, pass the time reading and learning from the guides that you ARE able to access :raised_hands: if you need a good one to start with, check this one out :wink::eyes::wink:

3 Likes

Everybody loves the Mods.

3 Likes

Okay, just for my understanding:
There is a level 4, isnt it?
Because if not, I am just wondering why people that have joined by the end of July (about 2months ago) are stating they are already level 3?
I guess I am also on level 3. If not and I am on level 4, can someone explain me please how to close threads?
Thank you :bouquet: .

2 Likes

Yep, you are on 3 :slight_smile: Regular badge means lvl 3

2 Likes

If you refer to @petcobra heā€™s promoted to LVL3 as everyone else on forum did. You know what I mean :slight_smile:

Conspiracy theoryā€¦

3 Likes

Rumor has it thats where @Adnan and @Johnny hide the real ā€œFree Money Buttonā€.

4 Likes