Using the right residential proxy supplier

Right now I have 100’s of my proxies that I use for IG, YT and FB. Its going great so far… However I’m building software that allows people to connect their account to my system for Hyperlikes on Instagram.

I’ve got 2 options

1) Stick with my current proxies and let 2-3 accounts sit per proxy.

PRO: Easier to manage if 1 proxy gets blocked
CON: The expense of running multiple proxies for 500+ accounts will be expensive

2) Residential Proxies for multiple accounts per proxy

I’ve never used residential proxies, but hearing from developers that they use 3 residential proxies and connect all 300-500 accounts to them.

PRO: Cheaper in the long-term
CON: Block Wave if detected by IG

My question anyone has had good experience with residential proxies? Who is a good supplier?

2 Likes

So let me get this straight. You have your own proxies, and yet you still use 2-3 accounts per proxy? If you have your own proxies the cost should be pennies per proxy, not dollars.

That should be a very low number.

What the heck are you even talking about? 10-15 accounts per proxy? 3 proxies for 300-500 accounts? Do you even math bro?

300/3 =100 accounts per proxy.
500/3 = 166 accounts per proxy.

And you manage peoples Instagrams?

6 Likes

I’m asking for advice, so yeah! :wink:

Yes, I manage a lot of Instagram accounts. You just can’t let it go… can you? Are you a jealous child…hijacking my threads all the time? Do me a favor and stop replying to my posts. Jealousy and negativity isn’t a good mix.

This is for a new project like I said, I’m looking for advice for residential proxies.

2 Likes

In my case, my accounts get action blocked if i run more than 5 acc per residential ip, at the same time, you can run as many acc as you want BUT, only 5 acc at time, thats in my case. Thats for instagram

2 Likes

Interesting, I know a few developers that have 3 residential IPS for 300+ accounts with no like blocks or anything. You have to verify the ‘it was me’ 3x for it to work.

Are you sure about 5 accounts at a time?

1 Like

Im complety sure brother, you can log as many account as you want, instagram wont as for PV , BUT if you try to run more than 5 account at the same time, doing follows/like etc the usual mp actions, like block will happen this is 100% confirmed in my case, to solve this issue i need to restarts the routers and device id of my accounts. This is for home residential ip, i dont know about mobile ip

1 Like

@Neo I have been following your threads with @Spooksie and also others and we can all see that your a total asshat.

I’ve checked with Google cache and your post history too. This is your alt account right! Knowing your a moderator hiding behind this account shows your maturity.

If anyone else has had problems with @neo private message me with the threads. I’ll then expose his identity! hopefully he will lose his moderator status for being such a negative clown.

Ignore him and his mouth.

2 Likes

He’s pissed off others too? hahaha

I wish there is was a block button on MPsocial. TBH I’m not bothered with him. I’m doing great and growing like crazy, you’re always going to get some idiot try to bring you down.

I really wouldn’t waste your time on @Neo. Others probably know about his alt account so are probably egging him on.

Let them show the proof. 100% certain they cant. But let them proof me wrong:)

Hey Sherlock,

Then follow your own advice;)

Keep it friendly again guys,

Thanks!

Danny

1 Like

Good for you. Spooksie comes on here and spews nothing but BS and clearly has no idea what he is talking about ever.

If you know developers that are doing that, then why not ask them where they get their proxies, and just do it?

Hyperlikes? Anyone with level 2 access knows exactly what those are.

Nice try spooksie. Seriously? You just made that account? Joined 14 minutes ago and yet you’ve been following my threads?

1 Like

Proof? let it flo… (oops I mean go)

Basically your whole thread.

Not to mention your terrible spam comments on my Youtube videos.

lol people still make pull this crap?and on MP forum?The place is full with skilled people who can debunk stuff like this…lol created account 14 minutes ago,but he is following your threads for “ages”.

2 Likes

Really… Seen as they are still in development and have been for 2 months. You seem to know a lot about them? Considering that no info has been released about how they work has rattled you. Don’t worry, they will be released soon.

Also why would I lower myself to your level by creating a new account. Your clearly a troll who is stalking me outside of MP.

Oh by, this again? I see your threads, all of them are usually on the public side so that you can gain new clients. Like your terrible and very short lived youtube video a while back.

Not to mention that you send messages like this:

How old are you? :flushed::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Old enough that I don’t send messages like that to everyone who even minorly disagrees with me.

@Neo So what do you know about the hyperlikes? Enlighten me… I would love to hear what you’ve made up in your head.

Also my YouTube channel has grown like crazy. I’m giving amazing free advice and even going on radio/podcasts too. People listen to my advice and grow with me. This is why I’m doing great and this is why I’m growing fast. This bother you?

1 Like

I just closed the topic for a while…Come on guys…

Danny

8 Likes