Virtual android on pc

Sorry to sound like such a noob but what’s vmware

It is a virtual computer that runs on your pc, like having a computer inside of another.

Awesome thanks it is a winner :slight_smile:

you use it for account creation? I thougt popular website (ie IG) could detect these emeulators

I used to use emulators for account creation while using datacenter proxies and they all ran well.

I was running very aggressive F/U settings too.

However this was about a year ago, not sure if things have changed since then.

Nah , You can still do that.

We wish :wink:

I’m confused reading your response - you can still make accounts on emulators/datacenter proxies and run aggressive settings?

Or you wish you could but things have changed?

Wow, very surprised about that, really thought it was easy for them to track an emulator, well if that really the case, it the way to go, kinda easy to setup and cleaner than browser one.
Will try in the next days!

It’s not possible anymore. IG 12 months ago and now is a different world. You cant use datacentre ip’s for creating(only with some luck)

1 Like

While the emulators are still undetected?

I would be careful just modifying your wifi network to add a proxy. Only the browser uses those settings and Instagram can go around them and find out your real IP. I would use something else to use a proxy with Memu.

I created some IG accounts via MEMU/Bluestacks and both public IP’s and Tethered. All of them wanted a phone number immediately.

You can use zennodroid and the like if you wanted. I just downloaded Android Dev Studio and An older version of iOS X to see if I can make my own “phone”. Haven’t been working on it as I have too many things to do.

Memu/Bluestacks use super old versions of Android and I think thats the issue. Not many people creating IG accounts with a 7 year old phone.

emulators get detected – fyi

2 Likes

Yes, as @Alexnvo said, emulators get detected very easily, I wouldn’t recommend them at all, specially for account creation.

2 Likes

they will use them – they will pay a price in PV’s/EV and reduced trust scrores

1 Like

Are there any other solutions than buying real phones to create accounts on the app then?

I have no experience creating hundreds of accounts cause I never needed that many. I created 35 over the course of 3 years with different phones I got from Sprint/TMobile here in the States. I have other devices( other phones/tablets) I use to create create accounts now at 63 sitting dormant when I need to use it in the future for other ventures. Possibly someone can chime in –
I have purchase accounts pre-made from vendors here – all disabled. 45 of them ( ru emails will give you a hint.)

I haven’t been able to figure out how to create accounts on the app without buying real phones. However, I did read once that the main method by which emulators get detected is by a mismatch in screen resolution between the cpu screen and the emulated device.
Plus, even if you purchase real phones, you would have to rotate IPs for creation and factory reset the phone on a regular basis to eliminate any fingerprints.

1 Like

And even that is not enough ^^ cause google and IG create tiny small folders on your phone. If you just factory reset they are still there

1 Like

True, that :wink:

1 Like