Is this the answer to IG HQ Accounts?

How are you creating the accounts?

1 Like

You also want to ensure you only ever create one account per IP. I don’t typically create via the App myself but I think you need to root your device and install some sort of device ID spoofing app as well to truly be effective…otherwise IG will eventually slam all your accounts being created on the same ID footprint.

2 Likes

Via Android Emulator.

Yes, read the guide about creating accounts via App Cloning and mask of ID footprint. Very interesting.

An emulator? I don’t know if those are even feasible to use anymore. Tread extremely carefully.

2 Likes

Maybe this helps you Virtual android on pc I guess the creation is part of your problem.

2 Likes

We don’t create accounts ourselves, we buy them from an high quality source that create them for us on 4g mobile proxy and android emulator, 1 account per IP.
Usually, names are original without dots and any special “_”, bio looks natural, and good % of accounts doesn’t get PV.
On last 50 accounts, get 10 PV in the last 5 days of warming.
No second PV.

2 Likes

Great tips! I would also like to add up my personal advice on having accounts with high trust score. Here you go:

1. report a spam account
  2. watch some ads
  3. watch explore/igtv popular feeds
  4. check out highlights
    real users do those, bots - don’t.
11 Likes

Hello @pow,
thank you for great advises.

Would like to ask you if is it possible to only “explore” and watch “trending” igtv via jarvee? Does anyone experimented?

And what do you mean exactly for " Highlights "?

Thank you all guys.

i don’t think so, unless someone has an answer to this.
story highlights

1 Like

@pow maybe we could scrapp igtv top usernames’ per niche and automated their views.

Id add to this list, make some conversations on DM, “even fake”

3 Likes

Hello,
do you mean some spintax reply for followers stories?

I add more:

1. Use filters on the images (bots don’t do this)
  2. Don’t post on specific days/timings (most of the time bots do this)
  3. 42% of the users likes only few posts per day (bots = usually hundreds)
  4. 92% of people usually don’t use more than 5 hashtags in the caption

if you really deep into that…lol

3 Likes

Yes, filters huge make difference on images.

But actually we can’t apply it an automated way with ordinary bot.

1 Like

There are hundreds of possible footprints that help Instagram to determine bot behavior or/and automated/fake account creation (non-human-like) :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the magic formula seems doesnt’ exist.

I know that started grow some accounts from 0 could be difficult, but now really know what it means.

That’s stressful…

1 Like

Yup, no formula :smiley:

Good idea :+1:
You even get a lot of messages from some bot accounts when following few suggested pages. Sometimes you just have to reply. For example: “I hate this people automating DMs” :joy:

2 Likes

Yes im always playing with marketers, especially those that put wrong spintax, when u get e.g Hi {username} :joy: lol

4 Likes