What is Clickscrowd? We are a Unique Pay-Per-Click network

@100jan Please reply on Skype i’m waiting for awhile

I messaged you on skype… I am travelling this week so response may be slower than usual…

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, I have received my first payment from this company (200$+). They are very responsive but the site is lacking in statistics. They can improve a lot.

1 Like

Exactly my experience so far! Great rewards and clear requirements, can’t wait to start on any new offers in the future

We are aware of need for better statistics, and we have a lot of room to improve in that area greatly, which we will do in upcoming weeks.

These is the current leaderboard of guys from this forum that started working with us… If you have some traffic you would like to monetize, give it a shot working with us… You can apply at our website http://clickscrowd.com/signup.php

LIFETIME CLICKS LEADERBOARD
1.Jiten -969
2.Rens -820
3.insomnijak-304
4.Jason -269
5.Grown -160
6.Daniel -69
7.Soheil -7
8.Nguyễn -4
9.DECYBER -3
10.Chris -3
11.kraadnc -1
12.Erald -0

Just applied. Pushing traffic to another pay per click network right now. Do you have more offers available by now? Only work from home would be hard for me.

I’ve sent you a skype request and we can talk in more details there

Here is this week LIFETIME CLICKS LEADERBOARD
Jiten 1110
Rens H 823
insomnijak 369
Jason 300
Grown 175
Daniel 71
Diego 18
Daniel_Birtas 8
Soheil 7
Nguyen 4
rtribe13 4
Chris 3
DECYBER 3
kraadnc 1

1 Like

Here is the LIFETIME CLICKS LEADERBOARD FOR THIS WEEK
Jiten 1325
Rens H 823
insomnijak 471
Jason 348
Grown 182
Daniel 78
Diego 40
Daniel_Birtas 15
Soheil 7
Nguyen 4
rtribe13 4
Chris 3
DECYBER 3
kraadnc 1

Jiten 1473
Rens H 885
insomnijak 826
Jason 573
Diego 311
Grown 198
Daniel L 102
David R 44
Daniel B 19
Soheil 7
Nguyen 4
rtribe13 4
Chris C 3
DECYBER 3
kraadnc 1
mantas 0
Chaim 0

Accept me. Just signed up. Skype live:ryanajones2017

I sent you skype invitiation

i just filled out application

I’ve sent you an invite

Hey there! ClicksCrowd team has some exciting news for you… We are making some changes to our platform and now you have an opportunity to earn even more with ClicksCrowd… Once you send about 100-200 clicks, we will evaluate the quality of your traffic, and depending on the quality, we will offer you up to $1 per click (instead of $0.50 per click). Some of our affiliates have already started to earn $1 per click, so now is a good time to start sending traffic so we can evaluate your traffic for the higher rate.

2 Likes

ClicksCrowd just became better… I am happy to announce that we have started using a new platform for managing ClicksCrowd Affiliate Network… New platform will allow us to offer our affiliates a lot more sophisticated tracking options, and a better management of our platform overall. Soon, we will start adding more offers from different niches with attractive affiliate pay rates to our network… So anyone interested in monetizing their traffic, make sure to check out CC… If you are interested in joining us, you can send your application here => AFFILIATE SIGNUP HERE

I’ve just applied, thank you.

We replied you in a email, please check it out and contact us through Skype… Thank you

1 Like

Hey please I just sign up I need approval jerryg56

Thank You