What is your favorite growth strategy?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Tested this yesterday. Included 100 of our accounts as receivers. All 100 were delivered. None of the bots and the receivers had any communication before (No liking, DMs, following etc). All 100 were in the message requests folder. Notifications were received

1 Like

Post viral content and you don’t have to do much else… getting 450+ followers a day on a 6k page by just posting good content with good hashtags

Do you mind sharing the username since no blackhat technique is involved here? Will help us to replicate some of the techniques

Have to test this back then, maybe the messages were delivered with some delay ?

We waited about 2-3 minutes for the ones who were not received, while searching for them. It might be a trust-score issue, but it was shown as “delivered” from the account which send it, but nothing from the receiver. Mystery

M/S method + DMs + comments and now mention users in bio

Follow/Unfollow method, DMs, and like comments tool > reply after like comment.

What’s the purpose of mentions in bio?

The user that we mention in our account’s bio will receive a notification. https://jarvee.com/knowledge-base/the-instagram-mentions-tool/

1 Like

Repost, right? Maybe I could still replicate on my personal page.

Also, I don’t know about @SBG, but I wouldn’t share my username on here publicly to save my life :tired_face::joy:

I didn’t know about this technique, very interesting. It could also help the mentioned users gain more followers too

Previously, when i posted about another topic and included my username so that people could look up on socialblade, ossi did advise me to remove the same which i did. But i did not know why? Why should we not use our username here? Just a noob question I know, but is it like instagram guys are on this forum too?

@Karthik_A Instagram, but also I saw several topics about people sending fake followers to an account. If you get into an argument with someone, you’re at their mercy

Makes sense now

Yeah i get what mentions are but the only example i know of it is that girls tag their close friends like ’ love my girls @… @… xoxo '. Like what’s the (non spam) way making it useful? Anyone got an example of it? And niche it’s useful for?

Unless we’re talking about renaming for slaves towards mother. Was talking about spam ways since you can change it every 60min

Yeah repost so I guess it’s easier, but hashtags and getting on the explore are definitely doable if you post consistent unique content

You could, maybe, use it to go for something like 'Check our fans content -> @ …"
The person you mention will see it, and go ooh how great of them, maybe even share it on their story, follow you and you will get a loyal follower :man_shrugging:

The user will receive a notification a few hours after he/she is mentioned, if we set the run timers around 60 minutes, it doesn’t matter what we wrote on our bio, right? Because the bio will change by the time he/she opens our profile. Cmiiw. I’m still new to this tool too.

1 Like

sorry yo disappoint you but only business profiles receive the notification. this method already patched by instagram back in February .

I have added some accounts with under 100 Followers, a nice profile :prince: pic, relevant username, curious bio and I set it PRIVATE.
I then use the @ MENTION to make a call to action.
e.g. :lock: Follow @ MOTHER ACCOUNT before we go private

i think you can really do it as a challenge way and make it clear in bio that you chose random users for a ‘giveway’ something like that so you ppear more real and less spammy

i even saw some mix it with other method for example they buy shoutout and on that account they say ‘some of you guys will get selected for a giveway’ , and from there they start being mentionned on bio and it appear less spammy especially if you can add a story explainng process…

1 Like