What is your favorite growth strategy?

Yeah i was thinking about this aswell however i read that only business accounts see the notification now

oh , i think if they really apply it worldwide , it will affect normal user experience so maybe can be just tests so they see how users will react to it , when i scrape i see many user that love to notify their friend by mentionning them on bio

Hi. So is MS that I hear so much here Mother Slave? And what that means please?
Thanks

This really depends. Who is the growth for? If you are running an agency that is acquiring clients / niches from all walks of life then MS means nothing. You only have these choices:

Follow / Unfollow - educate clients on risks
Loops - educate clients on limitations and exactly what it is

My favorite growth method was in 2015. Post content/hashtags and grow like a weed.

But right now, if you have the system set up, you can operate follow / unfollow relatively successful in MP, Hybrid, and Manual.

Loops are cool, for a certain type of client who has the cash and doesnā€™t care about what they actually are.

1 Like

Some of us are using F/u + SV successfully :wink:

Follow/Unfollow is effective at gaining new followers but terrible for going viral and you end up completely relying on F/UF for new followers

as of now iā€™ve been doing massive DMā€™s ā€¦ roughly 100k - 500k DMs per day, so far it brings good result

3 Likes

Do you use jarvee itself for DMs? Or any other bot?

my own botā€¦ though in order to do this at scale you need to farm accountā€¦ which i am currently doing with 100k ish accounts

1 Like

The number of accounts is not an issue as long as you keep selling them :wink:

Any plans to sell the bot as well ? :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1:

unfortunately not

how much would it cost to have something like M/S + DM + Bulk Accounts (100)

Hey! Curiousā€¦what do you say in the DMs