What shows are good on Netflix right now?😝

Hey wassup guys!! So just wanted to have a little fun here and get our minds off social media a bit. Lately, I’ve been binging a bit on Netflix shows lol and I wanted to put a few here that I’m hooked on and wanted to know some recommendations from you guys. So, I love Stranger Things and can’t wait for Season 3 next week. I also just binged and finished Designated Survivor not too long ago and last night, I am ashamed to say I pulled a complete all nighter and watched the ENTIRE season 1 of the show What If, lol which I actually was really into. I need more shows guys haha! Drop your favorite shows here! Woohoo :tada: lol

2 Likes

Dexter, the office, haunting of hill house, breaking bad

2 Likes

Okay Haunting of Hill House…never heard of it…gonna search that now lol. Literally on Netflix now so perfect timing. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s a great show if you like creepy stuff

1 Like

The Umbrella Academy if you’re into dark humor & superheroes :wink:

1 Like

I have never seen this before but have heard great things about it!

2 Likes

Not on Netflix, but two mini series from HBO !

The Night Of,top1 for me
and Chernobyl recently !

3 Likes

Buy me HBO and I will be all for these shows :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t know if these are netflix shows. But definately Shameless and Power

2 Likes

@Cudi @Micky @NVY.Social @funniestpokemon

So many good suggestions! I’m definitely into Power so looking forward to that coming back. That’s on Starz. But all these other suggestions I’m gonna look into! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Big time favorite at the moment: Peaky Blinders

Straight up inspirational for anyone trying to make their fortune the blackhat way.

6 Likes

@mozem Ooohh it’s got a lot of seasons! I can binge! Lol

1 Like

would highly recommend Black Mirror - surreal psychological thrillers with every episode being different so you can start anywhere you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely Peaky Blinders, you won’t be disappointed.
Also Haunting of Hill House, Orphan Black, Money Heist, Lucifer.

5 Likes

Season 2 of Dark just came out on Netflix. It’s been pretty good.

5 Likes

Black Mirror
Sex Education :smiley:

2 Likes

Dark, When They See Us and The Haunting of Hill House :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Kacper_Kiedrowski I’m definitely gonna have to check out Dark and The Haunting of Hill House. That’s 2 people mentioning it already.

1 Like

Tonny Robbins - I am Not Your Guru :grin:

2 Likes

Rupauls Drag Race! If you don’t agree…sashay away!

2 Likes