What shows are good on Netflix right now?๐Ÿ˜

Dark
Lost in space

5 Likes

The Punisher, Paradise PD and Rick and Morty. I canโ€™t believe no one has recommended these.

1 Like

Strictly talking about shows on Netflix check out The Ozarks if you havent already.

2 Likes

@jrob24 Omg I love the Ozarks. Waiting for the next season!

1 Like

Yes its amazing and tomorrow starts S3 for Stranger Things. Do you have any other streaming services?

2 Likes

I heard they got all of Fresh Prince on Netflix, anyone?

1 Like

I have Amazon Prime. And yes, anxiously awaiting Stranger Things tomorrowโ€ฆI will be binging.

Wanna hear from you about that new season how did you find it?
I would advise gambling school, itโ€™s f awesome. There is two seaso.I started by the last episode because i started watching at a friendโ€™s house but i watched the whole thing going back home.

Do you mean of Stranger Things 3? If soโ€ฆloved it!! Canโ€™t wait for Season 4. It was sad at the end but def donโ€™t wanna give out any spoilers.

3 Likes

Another vote for Darkโ€ฆ

That show took sci Fi to another level.
Plus, the cinematography and cast is amazingly done :raised_hands: 10/10

4 Likes

Yes! I was going to recommend peaky blinders but wanted to check before postingโ€ฆ another good one i just finished is mad men its pretty old but i like it

1 Like

I liked stranger things season 1 the most, S2 was ehh in my opinion I really liked three the end got me in my feelings though

2 Likes

late to the party, plenty of good shows suggested but i would suggest blacklist too
also breaking bad, prison break are a must

1 Like

I agree with this dude.

2 Likes

Daark is really cool!!

3 Likes

The office is the only reason I have Netflix

Just got done with Season 3 of Stranger Things. It was alright, but not close to what season 1 was.

Also started watching Black Spot. Thatโ€™s been good so far. If you you like Dark itโ€™s worth checking out.

3 Likes

Money Heist by far best show iโ€™ve watched so far (on tier with Breaking Bad imo) if you like suspense and bank robbery mindgames

4 Likes

The OA, Black Mirror, Maniac, Travelers, Dark, 12 Monkeys, Sense8.

Also, my personal favorites, although not on Netflix; Mr Robot & Westworld. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I recommend EL MARGINAL, an Argentine series that is on Netflix and itโ€™s great

1 Like