What shows are good on Netflix right now?😝

Peaky Blinders, Archer, Vikings for me :pray:

3 Likes

Not sure whether on Netflix: Chernobyl, The Handmaid’s Tale, True Detective, The Last Kingdom, Good Girls

1 Like

The Punisher!!!

1 Like

Evangelion. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes same…

Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Devilman Crybaby, The Haunting of Hill House, Dark

3 Likes

The Haunting of Hill House, I downloaded this like a week ago, but never started watching it, is it worth it, I mostly watch horror movies or series, so it’s hard for me to find something that I didn’t see like 100s time already lol (I mean same story over and over in most movies and series)

2 Likes

Well, I couldn’t stop watching till the end. The twists are so satisfying, added to a very unique story.

1 Like

Perfect, only thing I hate is when I need to wait for new episodes to come out haha, I am waiting for Peaky Blinders so long, can’t wait to see it lol. I normally just wait for whole series to come out and then watch it all at once in a few weeks haha. In the haunting of hill house there is full 1. season right? And season 2 will start in 2020?

2 Likes

2 season?? Maybe the 2. season gets a whole new story like american horror story, because 1. season got a flawless ending. You can safely assume you got a full package.

Have to second (third actually) Chernobyl - and only 5 episodes so you won’t be unproductive for too long!

1 Like

Probably the worst show to watch but somehow got hooked to β€˜the 100’

1 Like

replying again but damn Love death robots is absolutely amazing

its pretty much black mirror animated shorts

1 Like

Not Netflix but The Wire and The Deuce (I think HBO?)

1 Like

The Wire old but gold

2 Likes

Fyre - the greatest party that never happened

3 Likes

THE SHAFT

It was hilarious and badass

1 Like

Trailer Park Boys

I honestly don’t understand how a show that funny even exists. Seems to defy the laws of physics

1 Like

Money Heist
Mindhunter
Narcos
How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)

1 Like

Not a show but this documentary called The American Factory is really interesting bc of the insight it gives into the Chinese culture and government.

1 Like