What to do with Pinterest Account with 50-60k monthly views?

I have a Pinterest fashion account with about 50-60k monthly views and don’t really know what to do with it.

I have used it to promote a store a couple of years ago, but not using it at all anymore and I have been thinking about what I could do with it.

I haven’t posted for a long time and it’s still pulling these (from my point of view) crazy numbers.

Since August 2019 I have 1.56m impressions.

Never really did much, besides just post a bunch of stuff and that’s it. No SEO, hashtags, or whatever.

Let me know if you have some ideas about what I could do with it! (Also open to partner up with somebody else).

Cheers
– MR

1 Like

I have a Pinterest that I will go in once a week and repin some stuff and follow some people that have followed me. Still grows, still gets a lot of activity. I plan on just keeping that up until it fits in with something I am doing. It doesn’t take a lot, and the older more aged it gets, the more powerful it is when you decide to use it.

1 Like

Really good numbers. Maybe you could offer promotion to some online fashion stores, or offer promotion to some fashion bloggers that would fit there.

2 Likes