Iāll start one and claim the name at least.
thatās dope though. srs
Donāt they always ![]()
I will get down on some old school rather quick.
LETāS ALL DELETE the memes and jokes and keep this thread clean for any poor souls that come here after us.
Iām taking out my ācontributionsā.
Freddie is my favorite rapper. If you like skill like tupac and biggie, this dude goes just as hard lyrically.
I have to keep the āyou reposted in the wrong neighborhoodā because that songs hella good lmao
I miss the old stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWP4xtxXXE
Iāve been waiting to bust this one out.
shiiiiieet that was epic
Dang I keep seeing this image of Harry Potter rapping for some reason 
Back to work music Wortime


Btw i actually only listen to middle one coz itās rly positive lol.
Wow wortime didnāt know you had such a good taste of music 
Quite fun to rap this song though lyrically speaking itās one of Eminemās worst 
I like it all, I hated country for a little bit because I grew up with it, but I have come to appreciate it.
Rap, hip=hop, classical, all of it. My wife knows I am in a mood if she comes home and I have Metallica blasting.
That song is like a concept carā¦
At first youāre like⦠wow! 
Then youāre like⦠meh. 
always hated country
@trueword Your taste in music makes me want to stab a child XD
Consider this a final test of that idea⦠if you donāt like this⦠you donāt like country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al2DFQEZl4M