im pretty much the same.
the only genre i dont listen is heavy metal.
im pretty much the same.
the only genre i dont listen is heavy metal.
i hope you do understand itās a jk ;D ⦠but i actually like the middle one other two are just a satire 
Um, thatās not my taste in country for sure.
Yep That makes me want to start punching a wall lmao.
These people rock tho.
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvanescenceVEVO
@Babs https://youtu.be/FgvUh2JlwAs?t=63 an example of what i actually like 
ok ok⦠chill no need to punch walls ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFe6JDS6A0
Why not three genreās in one?
Evanescence was such a great band. Too bad they stopped
Geee that was a sharp transition from one song to another⦠I literally had to check if I clicked something by accident.
I canāt find my best one, but this will have to doā¦
Seems like you like the dog.
Probably wonāt like that verse of Eazy-E then:
ā
I never met a O.G. who never did shit wrong
You tried to diss the Eazy-E, so now, ni***, itās on
You and your Doggy Dogg think that yāall hogginā shit
Both of you bitches can come and suck my Doggy dick
ā
Thatās actually one of my favorite songs. I grew up near LA. Snoop, Dre, Eazy, Ice Cube, they were on the news daily.
And that was one of the best diss tracks ever written if you ask me.
Yes. I didnāt grew up with them but seriously their diss tracks are on a completely different level than those of new rappers.
Iām kinda addicted to this song though 
Carwash⦠![]()
@Babs, this is a bit slower, but heās got some good shit.
Will check out, Iām finishing up my last recording for my last job! Iām about to be my own man
!