Which free/paid tools you use?

Hi
which free/paid tools you use for instagram?
get any recommended tools for a IG begginer?
share your personal experience before and after,
thx for your wisdom

Edit: this is the tools cool people share in this topic
*www.socialblade.com free tool to watch instagram growth
*www.canva.com free version for simple graphic design software
*www.websta.me free tool for instagram analytics
*www.socialbluebook.com free tool for resource to help creators find their brand value and give them a starting point for their negotiations

Thx for your wisdom cool MPSocial people!

I use it to track and report clients Instagram growth.

3 Likes

Sometimes I use the free version of Canva for creating beautiful images.
But nowadays I am experimenting with the bulk image creation with quotes tutorial from this forum. Very useful. :slight_smile:

I use socialblade.com, but I also use websta.me. That is a good place too see follower/engagement growth, the best time of day to post, as well as other key analytics. And the best part is that it’s free.

2 Likes

I use socialbluebook.com to help me know how much I need to charge for my posts. It’s free.

3 Likes

Do you charge the prices the site recommends?

It depends on what the post is about. If it includes a free product I simply deduct the cost of the product from the suggested price. If there’s no product involved, I charge the full suggested price.

Thanks for the reply. Have a prosperous week!

We use icono square. Love it!

2 Likes

pictposter.com for auto posting on instagram!

3 Likes

Hi, can you find for me that tutorial, thank a lot

3 Likes

Tell me please is it save to work with it?
Do you know any tools like this (autoposter) for free to use?

1 Like

yup, i use it. I don’t recommend using free services where you register with your accounts, that is actually a risk

1 Like

thank you, You save my life :smiley:

2 Likes

I use Iconosquare - to monitor my Instagram activity, account popularity among other users, their engagement with my account. It’s a paid tool with 14 days free trial
Snoopreport - to monitor other users activity on Instagram as it tracks the user actions: likes, follows, comments. It’s really useful to research competitors, customers, influencers behavior. It’s also a paid tool

3 Likes

Hello there,

I am using instamoda.org this address. Completely free. You can see the dropouts and you can send followers to yourself.

lol looks scary closed this website less then 2 seconds visit

3 Likes

I highly recommend Iconosquare.

2 Likes