Which one to choose? Data-center proxies VS Mobile proxies

unfortunately I cannot get there, it says I have to be a level 2 or something whatever that means

3 Likes

means you have to engage a lot in this forum, read, reply, learn, help others until you are lvl 2 :wink:

10 Likes

i need to engage too

2 Likes

what would be a site I can purchase them from besides the marketplace on here

1 Like

same here. =)

1 Like

I’ve been using lime services wiht ipv4 proxie without problem. What doy you know about Lime?
Im using it for 6 accounts know. I also create 2 new Instagram accounts I setup the settings very agresive for test i haven’t get banned

1 Like

Also, why do you said that data center proxy for Spam. And dedicated for clients , it’s vecause the risk of get blocked. Can you explain me a little bit Wich are the difference and the benefits in the engage by using dedicate or mobile proxies

1 Like

I have had similar experience,

I recommend @HenryCooper for mobile proxies. I have been testing several providers and so far his Raw Mobile have been my favorite.

I have also had success with SSL datacenter proxies and MPP proxies.

2 Likes

Can you please put the link for the proxy provider .

Can someone send me a link to a mobile proxy provider

2 Likes

DM @HenryCooper he is the provider.

Or I can send you the link if you send me a DM, I’m not sure about the rules on posting links in threads. Let me know if you have any other questions!

DM me and I can send you the link to the provider I use. (I use @HenryCooper Raw Mobile Proxies)

2 Likes

is there a tutorial on how to set up the raw 4g mobile proxies on jarvee?

Thanks its very helpful

1 Like

Yess its realy helpfull

1 Like

Thanks bro :heart:

I recommend exanto mobile proxy 5$ per proxy and very helpful support

Did you figure this out?

Awesome post. I’ve been on 4G proxies for about a month and not had any issues. Much easier than the DC ones.

Hey bro, can you recommend some DC proxies?