Which one to choose? Data-center proxies VS Mobile proxies

Can I use Mobile proxy to run multiple Facebook accounts without blocking my accounts?. I am thinking as the IP rotates, FB may block my accounts because of the IP rotation. Please help me explain this, as I have never used mobile proxies before.

Are you still using DC proxies and is it working well?

I’m doing absolutely nothing, but if I were doing something I’d be using DC proxies.

Oh ok, why would you use DC? Are you waiting for the update or are you done with it?

Just read the post:joy:

Anyone here is using Henry Cooper’s Quality Tier (DC proxy)? Is it any good?

Locations is not relevant to IG. they just care about quality. There is a tong of real accounts that share locations every day… people is moving and sometimes there is more than one adming of a ig account. So location doenst matter guys.

I have tried them and I haven’t had much success at all. Have you tried out mobile proxies yet?

This is real, but actually IG will block the account as soon the two users do actions in a different location at the same time. (or near in time as well)

Not on my experience

I already posted here the cases with facts. Check them out.

I admin manual accounts from europe, and I expend more than a year uploading content from asia, meanwhile owners of the account use the acc normally, doing actions, like, follow, DM, storie views. plus follow/unfollow with mobile proxy from uraknia. Thats are facts buddy. On my own experience just quality of conection works. :rocket:

Ok. Fantastic. Location has nothing to do with Proxies, if the proxy location is detected (of course it is) is when you have the problems.