Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

did you restore your account?

Did you get your account back?

i got 2 of mine which was blocked 6 moths before,which have 4-6k followers.

Dear please help me my instagram account was disabled by mistake I didnā€™t know how to restore my account the account is so important to me. . I didnā€™t do anything wrong please help me tget my account back. .

What was the mistake? There must be something why IG banned your acc.

1 Like

I can do it for 1 Million dollarsā€¦

8 Likes

You are talking about Zimbabwe dollars right? :slight_smile:

No, that is in U.S. dollars. If people cannot or will not read the thread and the free help in it there is no helping them. If they want to pay me to unban them ,then that is the price

.[quote=ā€œPratikkargupta1, post:24, topic:18492ā€]
I didnā€™t know how to restore my account
[/quote]

Read the thread, Follow what IG gave you, There is no other way. We all have to follow the same damn process.

2 Likes

@henrycooper @wortime I donā€™t know how to PM here if you could please PM me i need your help!

I donā€™t unban people. You unban yourself. Calling Henry cooper

2 Likes

Keep sending the requests , it will happen one day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im doing that for the last 3 weeks, still got no success, but i will keep trying

1 Like

what responses are u getting? I heard about using a VPN but I still donā€™t know what for. Can anyone shed light on it?

Did you get the youā€™re disabled message even after sending the business documents?

Hi Troyd247, I had to resubmit my business documents by going through the whole process between 1-9 times thereabouts depending on which account.

When finally someone in Ig support reactivated my accounts.

So

1. Fill the form and Submit through your device
  2. They send you an email and ask for the same docs
  3. Email the docs, be polite :smile:
  4. Wait for their response within 24 hours or so
  5. If you donā€™t hear anything, then do the process again

So my suggestion, you have to keep doing it over and over again until someone in the IG Support starts doing their job.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much Tiffany! This has been my first week since it was disabled. How long did yours take before they reactivated your account?

Some stupid bull shit (sorry but its true)
Im getting email with text like: "We have notice your account been disabled (thats fucking obviously - thats why Iā€™m contacting IG support and ask to restore it) and we canā€™t restore your account and bla bla bla bla "

1-2 weeks to get all 10 back

Thatā€™s uplifting news. Itā€™s offficiallu week 1 for me

Please help my account with 40k got disabled :sob: