Who can restore a disabled instagram account!

Did u get urs back?

I would recommend using this bot to help you get your account back:

Itā€™s $49.99 and all you do is have it keep sending your pic of you holding the code they send you to Instagram until they unban you. Itā€™s a good deal at that price.

6 Likes

Nah I havenā€™t. Its locked out because of copyright and they said they cannot reactivate it. Iā€™ve seen cases when it would I just have to keep appealing for weeks or months. Focusing on my new account for now.

LMAO thats hilarious.

1 Like

i am also having the same thing here. And my IG personal has been disabled by the IG Team. i have been looking for ways to contact IG but found none. Anyone can help here?

If you read this thread instead of just posting here, youā€™ll see that everyone says the same thing. You need to appeal it and thatā€™s it. Maybe write Zuckerberg a fat check. Maybe thatā€™ll help. You can get to level 9 and no one there can help you get your account back.

Follow the instructions they give you, add a pic, keep sending until you get tired of sending anymore.

Unless you are famous you wonā€™t get your account back.

1 Like

I honestly think that at the end of the day itā€™s up to ig. I know some ā€œpublic figuresā€ (c list reality stars/adult stars) that were hacked or disabled and never got their page back. Its unfortunate that Instagram support isnā€™t more helpful

1 Like

i have promoted cpa offer,dating and links in biosā€¦possible to recover these type of account?..thanks

Iā€™m not sure, Instagram has had so many updates lately Itā€™s hard to tell. Iā€™ve had a page deleted for bullying and I was able to recover it (after many
Months). Also in the past they use to send an automated email saying they can not restore your page, but now Instagram STAFF is sending PERSONAL emails saying they canā€™t take further action on an account. I also noticed more recently that accounts that have been disabled for copyright no longer have the option to appeal when they try to log into the appā€¦ I wouldnā€™t give up, as long as you can appeal keep appealing, ive recovered every account Iā€™ve ever lost. Good luck!

Hello @HenryCooper. My IG account has been diasbled since 26th of september. Can you help me reactivate it? The reason has been disables is infringing copyrights

Keep sending unban requests @Lui_Xhuvi

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering; for who have had their account disabled, had you ever advertised your account on Instagram? I wonder if Instagram would still deactivate one of their paying advertisersā€¦ ?? Seems unlikely to me. Maybe ads could present a loop-hole; a way to protect an account from deactivationā€¦? Iā€™d be interested to hear if anyone can disprove my theory

1 Like

Hey, had you ever advertised those accounts - specifically the ones that were disabled?

1 Like

Please tell me with which method ?:pensive:

1 Like

Nope Iā€™ve never paid them for their promotion

1 Like

I never paid either :disappointed:

Just keep appealing here:

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

5 Likes

Iā€™m working on recovering someoneā€™s page and now theyā€™re not receiving any emails from Instagram seems strange, fill out the appeal but they donā€™t respond back to request the picture with code.

You might be sending it too often.

Okay thank you