Who's a Digital Nomad? 🌏

You are going with good company, i will have to follow you :laughing:

1 Like

My posts definitely get better engagement when Paola is in it and she is a lot of fun to travel with so I try to bring her with as much as I can.

1 Like

I would do the same :drooling_face:

1 Like

UPDATE: I’m headed back to Buenos Aires for the next 4 months starting on Monday. If you’re reading this from July 15 - November 15, HMU!

1 Like

What’s the girls situation like in thailand for American guys?

I am not a nomad yet, but this is my goal after finishing high school. Thats why I put effort into businesses at this age.

In other news, if you want to make your money go further in this tough time, come to Argentina. The peso fell by nearly 30% overnight Sunday.

It’s a good time before inflation catches up.

08%20PM

1 Like

I’m in Bangkok, Thailand.

Who all else is here?!

2 Likes

Hopping around Austria/Singapore/Bangkok for business mainly. I am not so much of a travel activity person, so I stay in the center of the capital city mainly :slight_smile:

Zoom Bar

2 Likes

Hi, I saw you mentioned having an offshore company. Can you provide some more detailed info now? :slight_smile:

@HenryCooper if you could please share more info about offshore company would be grateful million

i would like to ask you guys what kind of insurance do you have during digital nomading over the world?
is there something like global insurance maybe?

What exactly do you want to know?

@HenryCooper i would like to know which country, in your opinion, is the best for set up offshore company? which did you choose?

That really depends on your preferences. Some key points you want to take a look at:

• You need to become income tax-free in your country of citizenship (tax citizen is the term). This is normally achieved by spending less than 50% of your time in that country. For US/Canadian citizens this is really tricky to achieve and makes offshore concepts in some cases not viable.
  • Territorial tax system (this enables the offshore concept)
  • Avoid business (invoices/receipts) with companies that are in the same offshore location

Those are the bare basics. Depending on how much you want to get done via an agency and how much you want to do yourself in person, location obviously plays a role. Income tax cannot be avoided if you are not able to drop your role as a tax citizen in your citizenship country. Otherwise you are going to do tax evasion which is not so nice for the taxman.

2 Likes

@HenryCooper Thank you for answer and information - Take a look now.
I am able quite easy to drop my role as a tax citizen in your citizenship country.

1 Like