Why do so many start with trust level "regular"? šŸ¤”

Iā€™m not jealous, but I just have to ask out of interest: Why are so many people with little activity in the forum trust level ā€œregularā€? Was there a giveaway I missed? :joy:

Theyā€™ve probably been here since before the dinosaurs roamed MPSocial.

7 Likes

LVL 3 is by invitation only.
check this thread .

2 Likes

Just a guess. When they made the forum private, regular user status was given to all active users.

2 Likes

The ā€œregularā€ level was the ā€œmemberā€ level back then. So the members that have been for a long time and were active have it.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the answers guys!

Thatā€™s it! :smile::+1:

I know, I have already read this thread. :slight_smile:

Yeah I assumed something like that for the old members. But there are some pretty new members too which have regular level. I also went on batches once and so a lot of accounts getting this batch but few of them had not one post at all. :thinking:

1 Like

I guess some people know some people.
The level system is there to protect everyone too. The moderators donā€™t know me personally as I donā€™t know them.

1 Like

They are all right, but @ian is more right. Back before FB screwed everyone, you had to work to get to level 3. Many of the level 3 became ā€œLeadersā€, everyone who was a member either moved up or became Level 3 by association. Level 1ā€™s became level 2.

Level 2 is hard to get to, however itā€™s entirely possible and I get messages from people who think I had something to do with it. And I hate to tell everyone,I have exactly zero to do with it aside from liking whatever you post.

7 Likes

The good old days! :partying_face:

1 Like

I have just read this thread