Why is it not recommended to run follow / unflollow at the same time?

Following 200 people per day and unfollowing the same number constantly 2 days later is not natural as well.

not natural but feel better for the algorithm ig.
hahhaa

1 Like

What amount of actions do you think is natural ؟؟
i think were Not suppose to go that route just stay under the radar of IG spam filters and your good

1 Like

I usually run the tool separately just to be safe i.e different days for follow and unfollow.

1 Like

No body knows for sure. But constantly following and unfollowing thousands of people every month for years is definitely not natural. This being said, it doesn’t mean Instagram won’t allow it, if the numbers are not too high.

I have something around 100 accounts running follow/unfollow at the same time. 0 problems.

2 Likes

I have been running both follow and unfollow at the same time as well and 0 problems, but now that I see this, I will change up stuff

1 Like

I am booting for 5 years in a row and when I first started I followed all the “safe” guidelines, including do follow at different time that unfollow.

I think I did it for less than a year and since them I started do both actions simultaneously. Why?

1 - I really think that the theory (“it is more human like”) behind it was flawed , because I personally use to follow someone and if I want to unfollow someone else I will do it simultaneously right after that follow. I would not follow a bunch of people, and right after that unfollow another bunch .

2 - Mathematically speaking I cannot understand the theory “too many actions” when doing both at the same time.

Night mode = off (to make the example easier)
Follows / day = 100
Unfollows / day = 100
Total actions / day = 100 + 100 = 200 actions

Hypothesis 1 - F/U together
Actions / hour = 200 / 24 = 8,33 actions / hour (you just have to set the timers/actions amounts right and you could get it)

Hypothesis 2 - F/U separately (12h follow / 12h unfollow)
Actions / hour = 100 / 12 = 8,33 follow / hour at the first 12h
Actions / hour = 100 / 12 = 8,33 unfollow / hour at the last 12h

So I think this “too many actions” theory is not real mathematically speaking if you know how to set the timers and the actions amount right. And the “more human like” theory is not real too because I think that nobody think “well, I will follow a bunch of people now, and after that I will unfollow another bunch”.

5 Likes

I think the main reason behind why people are advising this atm is because how many humans do you know that go on IG and think ‘oh I’ll follow this person and straight after doing so i’ll unfollow this person’ and essentially if you run the tools simultaneously then this is what it looks like to IG, whereas most people tend to follow a bunch of people and then maybe at some point in the near future they might also unfollow a bunch of different people… I’m trying out both and will get back to you on the results, but when someone explained this to me it did make sense. If I was going todo the F/UF manually on my phone, which method would I use, and I would 100% do F/UF separately and not together…

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because in real life you can’t do 2 things in the same time, so Instagram can easily detect you use a bot.

2 Likes

Again, I cannot understand what you are claiming…

You will not follow and unfollow at the exact same time.

You have to use the TIMERS on both follow and unfollow differently, and create a way to do it in a non pattern/synchronized way.

Also in Jarvee you have an option to give a min delay between two different action (I really thing you do not know that because of your claiming).

So for me the most human way will not use the do follow now, and do unfollow after. It will be doing both together with different timers and of course (it seamed obvious to me) with a min delay between two ops.

And I was doing it great for 4 years in a row. But of course, this last update ruined most accounts booting, so mine was not an exception. But please do not claim that the blocks that I had now was because the follow/unfollow together x separately, it seems to be much more related to the quantity of actions…

1 Like

Short answer: Because that’s not what a human would do.

1 Like

In my humble opnion, if you know how to use your automation software (Jarvee, FL …) and use timers and min delay between ops (minimum), you would do a much more “human like” strategy than follow 200 users and after that unfollow others 200…

2 Likes

I also asked that myself some time ago.

When we speak about users who are using f/uf manually in the app for growth I think they are also following people for few hours/days and after that unfollowing them because they don’t really have the overview between recently followed people and people followed few days ago like we have in our software.

But for sure there are also people following some people and unfollowing them in between. But these are more likely people following way less than 100 people per day or in other words they are not using it as a strategic growth tactic most of the time.

3 Likes

Hi, guys. Once again can someone help how to automate the 5 days follow and 5 days unfollow? I am new to jarvee and can’t utilize it yet. Selecting ‘unfollow items after 5 days’ is not enough.

1 Like

It’s just not normal human behaviour to follow people and then just unfollow them haha

1 Like

The suggested limit is 200 follows per day, not 200 combined follow and unfollow - correct me if I’m wrong.
Otherwise the monthly limit would be 3k, not 6k (if we want to unfollow also).

Enable “automatic follow/unfollow” in both the ‘follow’ and the ‘unfollow’ tab.

2 Likes

Anyone willing to share their detailed auto follow unfollow settings without doing lesser actions (so still getting 200 follows a day)? I’ve never used it. Not sure if in my side it’s the cause of my 50/50 followblocks. But willing to test it out

I currently don’t do F / U at the same time but I don’t use the automatic F / U … simply Follow by day and Unfollow by night … without overlapping the actions … all my accounts work correctly part of some rare temporary block that I solve by resetting notification errors