Why My Pinterest Reach Very Small

Hi guys, I have grown Pinterest for 4 months, but I don’t know why it reaches very slow, only 6-8 view at the time, and I have 7k1 followers. Do you guys have any idea?

1 Like

I think pinterest died, I had 20 thousand visits a day, from February 1 to here 400 at the most, making up to 20 thousand pins a day. I tried several things nothing works more for me, I’m leaving.

1 Like

Pinterest is much like Twitter or any other social media. Even linkedin has clamped down. It’s not hard to analyze mass follow/unfollow etc., Twitter calls it “churning”.

You need to isolate the main account and feed it via other accounts. @Adnan has written a great guide on how to do just that.

https://mpsocial.com/search?q=%40adnan%20category%3A8

2 Likes

I’m no Pinterest expert but I’ve managed over the last 8 months to grow my account to 2.7M viewers with 127K engaged. In the first two months I tried f/u and realized very quickly that it was hurting my reach and so I quit bothering with f/u all together. Instead I just follow back when people follow me and even then not everyone. With 127K engaged monthly viewers, I don’t really care about the fact that I have less than 3K followers.
The only tool I’ve used is Tailwind and I can honestly say that I don’t get much value out of the Tribe function.