Will anyone will find the solution to this crazy insta problem?

My advice,
To reach more of your followers create 15-20 accounts and comment with them just after posting on your main. Use different combinations of those accounts and don’t go straight to your profile but search for these posts just like an average person would search under the hashtags. Like these posts, save them and make a schizophrenic discussion with yourself, it will make these posts reach even 25 times more of your followers.
(Based on my tests)

5 Likes

Thats a very interesting One Pierre !

Unfortunately you have to imagine that We are at the moment crossing Europe on foot hiking an average of 20 km every single day. So basically time is not our friend, this is also why we actually NEED to use a scheduler, as there is simply O possibility for us to use the platform normally. Network and 4g is sporadic and we have basically not enough time for what we do at the moment. Even engagement groups for us is something we cannot do. The platform is meant to be used by people living in cities and surely not nomad.

When you edit your profile you can edit your display name, here you can add key words like hiking etc. Your username is also searchable so to get the most out of the search results the username keywords (like daux pas vers lautre) aren’t in your display name (There are exceptions to the this rule if you’re an established brand like Gucci etc).

Regarding the CTA you can use proven call to actions (or even headlines) for example:
:arrow_down: 10 hidden secret spots we discovered during latest hiking trip!
Branded link to youtube channel or landing page with youtube vid embedded

Here’s an article by sumo where they give several headline formula’s:

Superb useful article thanks for this as it can really apply to the blog as the facebook too etc.

But still no explanations about this hashtag glitch my friends !

Why sometimes : “accounts reached 1%% werent following you”

Why sometimes it works ? -> accounts reached 20% werent following you ( unfortunately these are rare )

those account have to be with up to 5k follower to have an impact or simple niched account even less than 100follower will do the job ?

They will do the job, but the bigger the better.
Each account shouldn’t overdo any actions, it should be raised just as an average person use the IG

is this method of 3 4 comment with 1 account still work to rank the post as the reach is difficult now ?

what about saves we do same thing it will help ?

Last question if the comment come from a network pretty grown account up to 5k how it will make expend our reach more than a simple account ?

To me this method consists of having your own IG engagement group.
But isn’t it better to find a good team and build a real engagement group rather than using little accounts and often the same ones ?
I am sure instagram must notice the juggle at some point

It will, you will see growth in reach even with one account.
Actions: search via hashtag, like the post, save the post, comment, answer and like the comment with main, answer and like the mains answer with slave.
If you don’t see the growth it means the slave is flagged.
TBH there isn’t that much of a difference between big and small slave, as the algo has to favor regular users and they don’t have thousands of followers.

1 Like

what do you mean do i serch with my main account the hashtag i pasted on a main post and click on the picture ?

and why not save and dm share main account post with little slaves ?

Because you want to create “organic” reach, not “DM everyone and fake it” reach.
Of course use different proxy/ phone for those accounts and remove all linkages between them.

Sorry my friends, all this doesn’t have much to do with the original subject which is mostly about this hashtag unbalanced problem.
Thanks for creating an other thread or chatting in PM if you like it better.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this was the only way to make a rush under this type of a “dead” account that worked for me.
You can automate the small accounts wisely so they will do what I said above via J, but it will take some time to create your own “action patterns”

If I were you, I would care more about getting some real publicity on what you do, go to the local TV, local news, write a blog, do charity actions along with hiking, so you will create real attention. You have the potential unlike many generic dropshipping accounts.

Also, you can take a hot model with you and she can pose almost naked while hiking, this is the type of content that works best.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Sad but true

I‘m actually amazed that nobody mentioned the most important variable… CONTENT QUALITY.

If your posts don’t perform, it’s because your content “sucks”. I checked your account and found to be right. Your content isn’t entertaining enough and you don’t use any CTAs. As for hashtags, the hashtags you use are usually way too big. And YES, hashtags do actually work if you know what you are doing.

Can you show us your page as an example ?
as a matter of fact first time some says so

I run a network of accounts. Biggest one at 821k. However, none in your niche unfortunately so won’t be able to show anything relevant.

Nevertheless, there are lot of pages in the lifestyle niche which you take inspiration from. Also, you should post more videos if you want to grow fast.

PS: Didn’t mean to be rude or anything. I just think that you have a huge potential to create awesome content because you see places that regular people don’t see.

Try just keep posting manually and using the set of hashtags, JV often lowers the trust score on growing repost pages and it took manual time for me to make them active again

Ok i post atm trough Skedsocial as it was the only scheduling tool making us able to schedule carousels with auto post. Do you guys think this service can actually be armful to the account ?
We have 2 days now to manually post so i am willing to try a few posts now and see if it makes a difference.

@damian24 Agreed with the videos, it is not always easy to find the right spot as we like to keep a clean wall country by country but we definitly should do that 1000 percent …

For the content that sucks, it is a story Damian, we wish we could be on the top of mt blanc everyday, but this is what a journey is made of, glorious and unglorious, beautiful and less beautiful, encounters and loneliness, we have no control over that and never ever we would publish something that is not our true story. This insta is the insta of a journey to share. Not an imaginary journey.

As for the CTA you are right also. Often we don’t really see why and how… how do you picture this for an account like ours ?

What we can notice is actually that our posts which ended up having hashtags working (bringing reach) were mostly posts with our faces, or stunning pictures. No matter carousel or not.
So maybe if our audience react to these, it shows the tags. and if not… I have sincerly no idea…

If any of you is actually familiar with Skedsocial, which is a scheduler poster phone based, Do you think that the disparity in the action of our hashtags could come from particular phones posting as it is not always the same ?

Lately we try to do more stories and also Lives to improve our trust score if such thing exists. Any other recommendation to do so ?

We are sad to be honest to have to fight against these crazy algorithms and hidden rules to get the opportunity to give a voice to a project we have nothing to sell.