Will anyone will find the solution to this crazy insta problem?

Your audience doesn’t care how your feed looks. Take a look at Gary vee’s account. It’s a mess but it works because his content is great.

I understand but you can stay true to your story AND entertain people or give value at the same time. If you want to grow you need your audience to enjoy your content AND interact. And you don’t need to be on top of Mt. Blanc to create awesome content.

Why? Because you want people to engage with your content, don’t you? CTAs drive engagement (likes, comments). Higher engagement rate = more impressions from hashtags & explore. Any CTA is better than no CTA. If you have no idea what CTA to pick, go simply with “Rate this picture 1-10” or “Tag your friends who want to visit [PLACE].”

Makes 100% because people pay attention to other people which is scientifically proven.

My recommendation is to post even more stories and go live more often.

I understand your frustration because I felt the same a couple of years ago when I started. But the truth is, content is king and the algorithm only cares about your engagement rate. Nothing crazy or unfair.

yeah I have no idea why people care about their feed aesthetics, the content is so much more important

Because my job is photographer, and you know… but i get you guys… i think it is time to open my eyes on what works from the used prospective.

@damian24 I get that CTA thing, i just think it looks a bit silly, and we wanted to reflect something else, i would never picture myself replying to a cta like, Rate the picture, and i guess you neither, but maybe the mass followers are actually sensible to this kind of things so we will try it more. I keep in mind Any CTA is better than no CTA ! Thanks for that.

As for going live yeah we will multiply the opportunities.

Your advices make sense and even if i felt bitter about the content that sucks as from a human prospective i think it kinds nails it considering we are doing this on the go… but from the user point, i think if you see a post in the hashtags or explore, out of nowhere without the whole background, it doesnt feel like it and maybe a page reposting damn good pictures from other people will perform better for sure.

We feel we broke some chances with Follow Unffollow and paradoxaly it with what has given us the power at first to interest sponsors etc… so the its like the chicken and the egg…

1 Like