Woke up to 20 EV fom client accounts

Maybe IG set a new limit to actions. If the accounts get recovered it would be best to rest them for a couple of days.

What exactly have been hitting you ? EV on clients accounts ?

I’m running slaves only, and they’re doing pretty fine :face_with_monocle:

Definitely. Probably more than 3 days, by the way. But it has always been like that after recovering a disabled account (at least, from my own experience, i had to rest them more than just a few days).

1 Like

80% of my accounts ( I have more than 7k slaves) EV/PV in an usual way. Too many, since 2 days ago.

1 Like

80 % ? Nightmare. I would like to think fingerprints. If there were no fingerprints left before, and running smoothly, maybe IG triggered something recently (that might be able to catch whatever fingerprints).

Anyway here, running >1k slaves and since 2 days got 1 EV and 1 AC. A few Captcha (<10), also. Only concering warming-up accounts. So i really think that it’s more a “fingerprints” issue, whatever it is, than a real “crack down” on us, otherwise i would be crying too i guess…

Running on api or eb?

None of them actually, different setup here

Is this what you guys are getting? I am now getting this everyday. Client accounts. Running on eb but not only eb.

I am starting to get worry as some account is getting it for the second time after rest.

I think must be some kind of action that’s triggering it. Could it be follow/unfollow Simultaneously?

@D-Avid

I am running full EB for my accounts and have been getting a few captchas daily but for the most part its running pretty smooth.

The only accounts getting the email verify/PV are my scrapers which makes me think its API call related.

@Tyson I am getting that on my scraper accounts, makes me verify the email and change password. Sometimes it only shows phone verification and the account is lost.

1 Like

I’m doing full API emulation. So, this seems is not an EB or API issues.

Follow/unfollowing isn’t the thing. I’m not the following/unfollowing at the same time. And having the issues

@Tyson if your accounts have gotten this then you should prob rest them for a week because they have a low trust score and are flagged so by doing multiple actions it is going to immediately trigger another verification.

1 Like

@RustyBread if that’s the case I think it might be a scraping problem. Api calls. As my accounts are not using scrapers and scraping for them self.

@D-Avid are you using scrapers ? I think it might be api call related issue.

Change your proxy quality. It helps a lot

guys … this is trash talk

Yeah, will have to experiment. But seems odd that I’ve never had these issues in the last year, now all of a sudden all accounts get hit. Scrapers, clients, different proxy’s. Almost all EB

1 Like

Only EB or EB+api ?

For me it was EB only

Temporary blocked by EB has been happening for 3 days with proxy without proxy

And for me is in full api emulation. So, it seems it doesn’t matter if eb or api

I’m surprised not that much people complaining about this. If only a handful of us having this problem, perhaps our settings are too aggressive?