Woke up to 20 EV fom client accounts

I did an unfollowing test from the cell phone about 100 and the blockade was activated

Surprised as well… it’s only 5 people that are having that issue it seems. Don’t think it has to do with being aggressive, since I have accounts that I was slowly warming up. Are you using 4g proxy’s?

Problem with scrapers here, seems like maybe an api limit update… still trying to switch stuff around and try other vendors, aged, not aged, email… but yeahhh not good since scrapers are needed here badly for everything to work

1 Like

lots of EV and PV here as well. think it’s a global issue.

1 Like

Yes. and I don’t know are just 7-10 of us. As I have said I’m sure 99% of us are having issues. Just that people don’t want to publicly admit it.

Also having the same problems…
And worst, in one of my clients account. With 4G proxy. That account was opened in 3 different devices.

1 Like

all my scrape accs got EV/PV

1 Like

Many of my client accounts have been getting the Temporary Lock pop up

I beleive this is related to new API call limits since my clients that were running at slower speeds were less likely to get the popup

I will be restarting them monday with reduced API call limits, both hourly & daily

2 Likes

I am using 4G and DC. Both are getting hit. I don’t think it’s a proxy issue. I also have realized Some accounts are running fine and those are the ones with longer wait time in between action/operations.

I am testing different settings and limiting api calls now. Will report back when I have new updates!

1 Like

anyone reported this to Jarvee yet?

Maybe but I don’t know… The client account I was getting block was Only EB.

we must try decreasing the actions

At some point soon Instagram will be read only mode where all you can do is scroll a feed of pictures, never liking, following or interacting of any kind allowed :roll_eyes:

Silly Instagram, what the heck is wrong with them.

2 Likes

for me it is EC (email confirmation), temporary locked and captcha but all on new accounts. Older aged ones are all going good.

They have definitely been making changes to catch scrapers. Before mid July, I could make continuous graphql calls to get followers/following all day. Since then requesting more than 7000 followers/following per hours would almost guarantee a EV/PV.

Then maybe 2-3 weeks ago, even a simple
https://i.instagram.com/api/v1/users/[igid]/info/
call would get EV but I don’t think it’s rate limit but a sweep. Like all my scraping accounts (across 2 residential IPs and 1 DC) would get hit if they are making that call around the time IG runs the sweep. And IG seems to run the sweep at different time of the day and not always every day so it’s hard to avoid. To make it worse, starting this past week, it’s always PV which is a bigger pain in the butt than EV.

I modified my scraper’s code yesterday so when one account gets hit, pause all the other instances of the scraper for 2 minutes to minimize the chance of all the scraper accounts getting PV in a sweep. Will see if that helps next time a they do a sweep (last one was 8/29 6:45AM CST).

1 Like

Well I had 50 scraper CAPTCHA last night and my bot wasnt even switched on (wanted to save myself some money not leaving it on overnight) but still I wake up and Literally zero API calls and 20% of my scrapers are dead. I thought it was the API calls but they receive ban even doing nothing !

I only do scraping and i’m facing the same problem.
Accounts with that new “Your account has been temporarily locked” and email verifications.
I haven’t changed a thing in my configuration and started to notice this since last Thursday.

Today another round of EV and temporarily locked. This time I didn’t even do any actions, they were just idle. All client accounts and a few scrapers even with new 4G ip’s. Guess Instagram is messing around again like last year.

Got another EV/AC on clients account.
Run on 4G Proxy.

Yeah 40 out of 50 of one niche accounts got captcha last night… these accs been running 2-3 months

But the other niche set of accounts (80 accounts) receive 0 verifications that have been running just 1 month