Woke up to 20 EV fom client accounts

This shit is crazy! 10+ clients with suspicious activity today.

I’m in a limbo, when I use scrapers, clients run fine but my scrapers die quicker than ever, but when I don’t use scrapers, client accounts are at risk and stop.

One reason why I very specifically never will run Follow/Unfollow on client account. Too many problems and a lot lower price for a lot of potential aggravation with trying to explain that verfications will not get them banned. Mother/Child is my responsibility if accs get banned and only I can rage at myself :slightly_smiling_face:

So api only is getting hit and EB only is also getting hit. That means this is not solely an api issue🤔

And accounts that are sitting idle are getting Captcha -> EV -> PV too :man_facepalming:

Eventhough it has nothing to do with some big numbers i could read here, since yesterday i also noticed a bigger PV amount than usual (up to 10-15% of accounts for some setups)

I guess we’re again in the loop & run : fill faster or die early.

Let me report our case:

We are having issues in a small setup with 150 scrapers.
So far all of them got EV and PV.
Everything seems random, some get EV and work fine then get PV, other PV first then EV, others EV and then EV, others PV then PV again.

The setup is running just a few slaves so the number of calls is not the issue.

Well… if the number of call decrease so badly maybe it is, but we are using API limits and many scrapers are DELAYED too, more often thatn usual.

We managed to PV all scrapers but some in a few mins again are getting PV.

So far doesn’t affect our business because this is a testing setup but we are worried.

Looking forward to hear your experience so far and if you manage to find some low API limits that work for you.

Note: In our setup there are many different accounts (srcapers) some were bought (here) some were created via browser, some via app. None is excluded from what I said before

1 Like

I hope JV can make an update soon

1 Like

Seems like indeed a limit update also aged accounts seem to perform better “have a better api limit” I might be wrong here but that’s what I observed

Hi
What is your main to scraper ratio

Don’t think it’s an api limit update, since a few of my account’s that were idle got EV and PV without doing any actions. It’s like if you connect an account (scraper or client) to Jarvee it just gets hit.

1 Like

My scrapers have been sitting idle today not scraping and some are still getting email confirm captcha PVs

But it could be from previous scraping and just getting penalized now.

Don’t think it’s from previous scraping. I got a mass hit 3 days ago and a few accounts I didn’t connect with Jarvee anymore, those are doing fine. And the ones I connected back and put on idle(so not doing any type of actions) got EV and PV. Looks like just connecting them to Jarvee is causing problems.

Yes I don’t think it’s an api issue. Since some people are also getting hit with Eb only.

Now almost all of my accounts got hit and some accounts are getting hit for second/third time. I tried lower the setting and api limit and still this morning woke up with some account with temporary lock

I have done some tests with EB in the functions unfollow, like comments, stories, browser without problem. The problem is with the follow function.

If you are getting hit with these verifications you should prob treat it like getting a hard block and rest your account for a week. Doing any small actions on the accounts can trigger another verification because your accounts have a lower trust score and can be flagged

1 Like

Yes that makes a lot of sense. I’ll let them rest longer. As I have realized over the past month, resting is the best cure for all types of blocks!

1 Like

Except invested money and expecations of clients.

Yes but pushing through blocks never end well. Sometimes defense is the best attack

1 Like

i mean in theory this is nice but bleeding money for weeks via proxies and jarvee and servers are never gonna be something people wanna do

1 Like

Update: 30 out of 75 of my child accounts just got Captcha. All new accounts I am adding to bot receive Captcha / PV /Temporarily Locked after 3 days and I am not even starting Follow yet ! Just story view and Random Actions.

This cant go on im just wasting hundreds every day buying accounts