Working Proxy after Block Wave (MEGA THREAD)

Yeah but IG can easily see those proxies IPs, and flag them since most people who use automation in bulk like to keep their expenses as cheap as possible, thus flagging those proxies will take down thousands of accounts.

And if proxies don’t matter, then go are people getting account comprised messages with their clients?

1 Like

@Cudi literally never

For me also all of these DC proxies don’t work - both on API and EB. Hight quality mobile proxies with EB only to follow/like/comment is the only solution which helps me avoid 7-day blocks and “you account has been compromised” messages.

1 Like

Henrycooper 4g proxy and raw mobile proxy have been fine for me - main a/c on the 4g and 4-5 slaves on the raw mobile so far.

1 Like

I’ve been getting a couple accounts every day with the 7 day blocks not sure what to do about it.

I would take this further. I know people who have worked at IG and they don’t know. It’s a maze.

2 Likes

Do you guys know more about blocks on residential proxy ?

do you face any accounts banned with high proxy? if no action block

I’ve been using HC as well, 1 account per proxy and they don’t peform any differently then people who spend 20$ per proxy on 4g proxies.

With the ban waves, my accounts got disabled but now they are working fine again. for now I’d say buying 4g proxies is a waste of money, test High proxies their service and if it doesnt work for you I suggest using residential proxies. 4g proxies is just not worth the price IMO.

In my experience I have received the same blocks and bans everybody else did. and now they are all working fine again.

I requested an IP change, they replied in 2 hours and changed my IP’s since then everything works smooth as butter again.

1 Like

what HC stands for?

do you guys think is still possible to run 100 M/S in a efficient way?

How are you weathering with like blocks from HP? Last year when I used them, it was awful. Has it gotten better?

@intothenight yas I’m getting over 200 follow actions in daily, saving thousands of dollars on proxies for more lambos. People give up too easily and just assume everything that’s said on here is correct.

I hear ya on the follows. But are you still getting blocks on likes with HP?

1 Like

If i do, I do a verify/ cookie reset and its gone… the majority are getting 125 likes in daily. Just gotta let certain accounts ease into it, some have more trouble than others… and if it ever says can’t login… etc… just do that verify/cookie resetl, let it chill for a bit, and boom you’re good again @intothenight

1 Like

are you using their social media proxies? and also 1:1?

@naroha social media proxies, two accounts per proxy.

1 Like

I’ve still gotten Account compromised message on High Proxies…