Working Proxy after Block Wave (MEGA THREAD)

@mbk485 maybe ur settings are beat bro, many factors go into this equation.

I’m not knocking HP as I have used them for years, just saying they are not immune.

What settings should I be using?

I’m using Henrys mobile proxies and DC proxies and also Air socks raw mobile proxies too and getting block on both :frowning:

last hope before actually giving up

Edit : open for a surprse

2 Likes

Im using 70 4g mobile proxies from HC for clients
there was a time where I used 100
I dont use any other proxy and in the beginning (april) everything was okay
now the clients get blocked via api and EB for 30 minutes / 1 day and also for one week

Im switching again back to Highproxies where I was before using HC and give it a try
if this doesnt work I stop client management for a while and focus on a other business

1 Like

Hey Bro,
Mind sharin your setting on Jarvee?

i don’t think testing HP sm proxies would be a good move.
But if you will please let me know about the blocks =D

2 Likes

Proxies now have a beautiful powerful earnings: D
There is panic.
Almost everyone thinks it’s through a proxy, but we still do not know exactly
what these blocks are due to.: D
Ahhh beautiful business: D

Please no one give up. A combination of 4g sim and residential. IME, spam has always been IP related, and on JV its not showing the message which is saying it’s SPAM!

5 Likes

I try it on new accounts before clients

Definetly gonna share my experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is a proxy story
Not only, but yes most of it.

what proxy supplier you use bro? for 4g and resident?
because i using henry,prestige,etc. i got block for follow and like

Hi @cendren, so did you just get your proxy provider to just change all your proxies. I have been trying HC raw-mobile on my own accounts, but not scared to use on a clients. With my High proxies I am getting the odd temp block.

4g sim means round my house. 4g is in the air all around you.:grinning:

You are using intervals on the settings ? and are you doing diectly Browser or just if it gets blocked?

With highproxies I still get block on my IG. I use VPN PIA with location from my country and it seems to work correct expect comments on JV 2.2.7.1.

Is there any way to change own mobile phone into proxy server ?

Check your proxies here;

http://getipintel.net/

Which is from here and looks legit, i checked the answered issues and questions etc.,

highproxies get Score: 1. thank you

2 Likes

Could you kindly explain a little more clearly what you are recommending and what your settings are?
I am not quite sure what you are saying.
Are you saying that when I am getting blocked it is because IG is recognizing the IP as spam?
And JV is not properly relaying the error message to us?
I am using HC 4g proxies.
Congrats on not receiving blocks and being able to follow over 200 a day - that is awesome!!
Thank you for your help!