Working Proxy after Block Wave (MEGA THREAD)

How many 4g sims do you have running at once? How is this scalable unless you stay at home?

My settings are from this forum Search god like. I moved all my clients to my home Residential and home 4g SIM dongles, which I decided to do on the 1st of the month.

Here is the JSON of the full message:

When I see this I either reset the router or close the data connection and get a new IP. And I’ve been doing it this way for years on my custom API bots.

{“message”:“feedback_required”,“spam”:true,“feedback_title”:“Sorry, this feature isn’t available right now”,“feedback_message”:“An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.”,“feedback_url”:“repute/report_problem/instagram_like_add/”,“feedback_appeal_label”:“Report problem”,“feedback_ignore_label”:“OK”,“feedback_action”:“report_problem”,“status”:“fail”}

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation. Your knowledge is beyond what I am capable of doing, but I truly appreciate the explanation.
I am just using JV with very conservative settings and HC 4g mobile proxies.
I receive temporary blocks throughout the day on almost all of my accounts.
I am rarely able to follow even 150 people.
I just cannot find a remedy for the situation using JV and it sounds like you using your own custom API bots has been a great help for you.
Unless I learn to how to create my own bots or JV publishes an update that will allow us to effectively use the API again, I am stuck.
Thank you again for your help!

1 Like

how many accounts per 4g proxy are u using?
your method seems like hard to scale

if you’re doing anything but client management his method won’t be scalable .
otherwise if he charges some good money from clients it will be worth it to bring new 4g dongles for new clients , but it’s REALLY HARD :grinning:

1 Like

Create your own 4g proxies and stop crying like babies

Do you tryna be humourist ?

Nuh, im tryin to be reaslistic stop using those public services they are already burned to the ground with been used by so many users, create your own fresh 4g proxies and you wont have to worry anymore with the proxies.

it’s not really scalable tho

For your 9 clients and 15 slaves this will be great. Let me know when you can handle 2500 clients. I’m personally not taking people’s shit comments anymore when everyone has their livelihood on the line. No one is crying. Add value or take a hike.

Value would of creating a post on how to create your own 4G proxies and how to scale it.

FYI: 4G does shit when you are scaling. All these people who show accounts growing have about 9 clients. It’s ridiculous.

5 Likes

Before talking and blaming. Do a deep research. As I’ve said. I think I’m the biggest M/S = child account provider right now. Using my own 4G proxies.

Who says isn’t scalable? Having around 1000+ mobile proxies and scaling. Total clients? More than you can imagine. Total child accounts? Around 15k+ and scaling.

FYI: It’s possible. Yes! It’s ridiculous how possible still is :smiley:

David.

3 Likes

when you cant scale it it doesnt mean no one can scale it :slight_smile: LOL!
theire’s plenty of turorials on youtube,google,blackhatworld no need to share something that its been known in all the platforms.

where do you get your 4G ? What I mean is that in my country to buy a 4g sim you need to give a few documents and it’s not such a quick process.
I’m talking about buying the 4g promotion from mobile companies.

What do you do?

Has anyone even tried 5 slaves? You’ll be very surprised how well they will do. This avoids huge losses and you will eventually find something that works for you. Scale, rinse and repeat it’s not hard.

I personally think that proxies are the big issue here. Because I have some accounts on my home IP and havent ran into ANY blocks since this whole thing started happening in the past week. All on EB

1 Like

Agreed. Proxy free/ home IP is fine for me too

How many accounts do you think you could get away with running off your own home ip?

So from people I’ve seen using DC proxies successfully, the IP geo matches the user’s home country. I am testing this with accounts that were created in Germany with a German proxy (nothing conclusive yet)

If you have customers in the US logged in to their mobile and your proxy half way around the world, do you really think that IG can’t immediately lower your score based on this alone?

Do you think non botted accounts really have IPs logging in from Thailand while their phone is in America?! I would say nope.

Thoughts?

r

I´m using residential proxies (made with raspberry pi zero w and openvpn), all working normally. I put the raspberries on my clients home / office and run Jarvee (Free on Amazon VPS) from there when on a schedule when they are not using IG on their devices (usually late at night till the early hours of the morning). One account per IP. These are not fixed IPs so they change from time to time.

At least 6 (that’s what I’m currently doing)

Edit: thought you asked how many actions instead of accounts