Wtf! Following 3.1 million people?!?!?

How is It that an account can follow 3.1 million people I thought the limit was 5,000???

Any thoughts?

Message me for @.

Sent you PM, let me know @

Long time ago, their was no follow limit:)

5 Likes

Didn’t know that. Account is indeed following 3M users… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like they need to unfollow some people. Yeesh It would take them 2083 days if they unfollowed 60 people per hour every hour.

They need one of these pronto.

7 Likes

I am offering more! 4.3 Mio. followings:

:slight_smile:

…and if you look at his socialblade-statistic, you can see that he was following even more in 2014:

Someone offers more?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone ever heard of unfollow???

2 Likes

Wow/WTF/Speechless/Why

1 Like

From ig in 2013

""In order to reduce unwanted spam, Instagram prohibits users from following more than 7,500 users. This helps ensure that users do not violate our Community Guidelines.

Any user who tries to follow more than 7,500 users will receive this error, regardless of how many followers they have.

Any accounts that are following more than 7,500 users did so before this change was made.

Thanks for your support and understanding!""

2 Likes

Wonder what unfollows rate must be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and how long to reach 7500 :scream::scream::scream:…I seen a few of these…first ones on Instagram when they had no limits and names ( for the picking ) all to be had

2 Likes

hmmm very interesting…

Lmao that’s funny

Theres many of them…

Really hope that link is allowed, if not… sorry :frowning:

As @dma0245 said there was no limit a longg time ago :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha no way that would be nice…