WTF?! "VULVA gallery" 😳 on IG (100+K followers)

Sorry, wortime, I am really sorry that you lost your account… And you make me laugh with your comments! :joy:

That reminded me of this guy who made a “Vagina wall”: the “artist” (!) James McCartney cast over 400 women’s genitalia in plaster of Paris for his artwork The Great Wall of Vagina. And it seems those pics on Instagram are allowed… :see_no_evil: :grinning:

2 Likes

Isn’t Vulva a car :red_car: company :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What a magnificient bosh :grin:

Oh, no, sorry, seems like you are right:

Imitation:

Original:

Sorry for my mistake, Alexnvo / Alex’N’Vulva :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ian:
instead of posting (likely forbidden) close-ups of vulvas on IG, how about apllying what a lot of people are doing? As said, nipples are not allowed, but a girl wearing a “wet shirt” where everybody can see the nipples “shining through” seems to be okay…

So how about e.g. something like this:

I think picture of that is called “cameltoe” and there are much better ones on the internet (cant show now a better one as I am not at home currently… You can guess where I am :grimacing: )

1 Like

Could work, and the account would last longer for sure. Also probably harder to find those images, unless searching for fetish sites :blush:

1 Like

A bit harder, yes, but if you look for CAMELTOE you will find an amazing number of photos, I am sure. :smiley:

I think so, too. And the longer it lives, the higher the likelihood for a monetization and therefore also the higher the chance for a donation to one of the mentioned charitable projects - and this is what we want :smiley:

1 Like

@SkinnyGirl
You really have a passion for vaginas. may I ask why? Not that I’m against it…

IG blocked this hashtags
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/cameltoe

2 Likes

I think they’ve started rolling out more blocks with really common terms recently, ran into a few tags that were limited. Makes me really sad, this is not the time for more censorship.

Just fucking eliminate them publicly and age-gate accounts, for fucks sake Instagram you selectively prude crybabies.

Fortunately, I am not in the office, this time. You make me laugh again… :joy: :joy: :joy:
To give you an answer: I never had an intention to start a “vagina thread” :see_no_evil: here, really. I was just astonished that
a) such a page is existing since so long on IG (meaning: it wasnt banned),
b) it has so many followers and
c) someone found a way to monetize it

And if like, in general, vaginas. Well, if you really wanna know, I PM it to you. But as this thread is going in the direction of becoming a “charitable project” (creating accounts, monetizing them and donating something), I prefer not discussing it here and therefore, to keep this thread alive and open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh, I believe that you can achieve many followers with each niche. if your strategy is good enough.

And yes, it’s always fun to see separate (successful) accounts. Always useful to understand certain things.

These are also usually separate people who look up and / or buy such things. I was once in a similar store in Paris and this kind of “art” was sold for huge amounts $$$.

Also Etsy sells " Vagina Art ":point_down:

1 Like

OMG. I hope my son not saw.

Naah your son will know better sites to look at things like this.:joy:

3 Likes

Another page in a “related” niche was just found, see link below. I am afraid that 2 people will repeat their comments from above here which were:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Ready? Okay, here we go… 3…2…1

https://www.instagram.com/her.period/

As you can see: this acc.s seems to collect donations for homess - what is for course, a very nice thing. Still, the stuff on the acc. is a bit weird…
Btw - how did I found that page? In was in the upper level on the explore page on one of my acc.s - so in a way, IG has promoted this page!! :flushed: :scream: :joy:

1 Like

interesting topic. Reminded me a bit of this IG page:

2 Likes

They promote what they “stand behind” and ban what they don’t, with total hypocrisy. Gotta love it.

1 Like

Okay, as IG is bothering me again, it is time for creating a moment of being amused… or at least astonished.
I mean, WORTIME has lost a MEME PAGE (!!!), so it is really amazing that the following accounts are on IG :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :

:one: (I censored it bit)
https://www.instagram.com/vulvagram/

:two: This acc. has disputable content and was not banned, yet. Okay, these are just drawings, but anyway this is actually adult stuff (and this is reason why I censored it a bit):

WTH?! :flushed:

You guys need to go outside more , this thread shouldn’t be so long :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe you are right. And I would love to do that… But due to some current issues (since the “black Friday” / 8th Sept. …), we are all more here than we wanna be :neutral_face: And this thread made me laugh several times :smile: :joy: This is something, isn’t it? :wink:

Again, you are right. And may I ask NOT to click on my profile and to look at my summary? Because if you do it, you would see that I got the most likes for a certain thread AND also the most clicked link that I have shared is also kind of “indisputable” :

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :grin:

BTW, @Ian and I, we may occupy the “vulva niche” to generate money for any charitable projects . Feel free to join us, @HenryCooper, to rescue the life of some poor people or animals :v: :wink:

2 Likes

Regarding that:

… kind of a “sequel” here:

BTW, @Ian, what happened to your “Vulva project” :wink:? :grin:

2 Likes

Not enough account slots to do it, and holy crap that gif… :face_vomiting:

1 Like