Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

In what ratio did you run the Scrapers?

Proxy ratio? 3 per datacenter proxy

Nah, Scrapers to Main Account :slight_smile:

Today I woke up to 8 of these Temportarily Locked notifications. Everything worked perfectly for weeks. Am I the only one that got a mass hit from these?

1 Like

I use scrapers to scrape data, not to send usernames to main account. Apologies if I wasn’t clear in my first message.

I am getting more “Temporarily Locked” status every day. At the moment out of 2250 profiles, about 50% are “Temporarily Locked”. Some of them go to “Email Confirmation” if I try to verify them, which is also the next step on the "Temporarily Locked’ status (it asks you to verify via email/phone).

Anyone else having the same issue? All of my accounts were scraping just fine with the same setup since November 2019.

2 Likes

give the account some rest for a few days then try again.

This is common? Can I continue scraping afterward?

I’m finding that Instagram is locking down a bit on the amount of actions that you can do. I get “Couldn’t refresh feed” errors all the time now after liking maybe 100 photos.

I would lower what you are doing on your scraper accounts, and then slowly briing it back up again

Try to use these settings. I’m not getting that issues.

Delay all tools when API errors exceed a given value: 30-60 mins when API errors exceeds 10-15 per hour & between 60-400 mins when API errors exceed 100-150 per day

Delay all tools when API calls exceed a given value: 20-40 mins when API errors exceeds 400-600 per hour & between 500-700 mins when API calls exceeds 12000-20000 per day

OPTIONAL:

Enable API imits
Wait between 3000-7000 miliseconds
when api call exceed 10 API call in the last 40-60 seconds

Hope it helps to everyone.

David.

2 Likes

Hi David,

This makes sense as my scrapers are making tons of api calls in a short period of time. I will try it with the ones that are VALID and see if they remain that way. One “issue” though, where do I find these settings?

Thanks for the answer!

Hey,

Social Profiles > select the account > check ‘Show Advanced Profile Settings’

David.

2 Likes

I’m still getting crushed by these.

Anyone else?

2 Likes

Multiple clients getting these messages in last 24-48 hours. Both verified accounts and standard accounts. They are afraid and change password immediately. Any idea whats going on? Did Instagram changed some limits again.

There was an update, you have to look for tiny bits always. Instagram app loads differently than before, logo appears and loading takes longer, both on browser and app. My main accounts also got this message, I’d suggest stopping all but test accounts and see whats next

Never ending bs with Ig updates how it goes within year we won’t be able to work anything at all… even for devs it take weeks to understand whats changed and if there are ways to fix this.

Until elections my main goal is to not lose accounts.

I’m switching bots off at night right now, at least I can monitor during the day if im getting many bans

I also think due to elections social media restrictions are bigger, but it could be just our guessing. I hope things get better, not worse.

i got this on 15 accounts today