Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

I had a account with 15K followers which was banned. All the followers were organic, I made a story about Covid masks and got a message saying from Instagram saying this was not allowed. I woke up today to see my account got banned. Anyone face similar issues?

i have the same problem please help me

ohh no that’s so sad things i have 2.1k followers but i can’t login my account

I have been locked out of my account since December. I don’t have access to the email that I used. I didn’t have a phone number or Facebook attached to it. I didn’t attempt to log in at all for months. The account was completely inactive.

I want jr deleted now because I don’t want pictures of myself floating around in an active Instagram account. I have filled out every single form, sent in my picture holding up the sign with the code to Facebook, I’ve tried reporting the account with all different kinds of things to see if I can get it deleted.

There has to be a way to log in or get this account deleted. Help!

1 Like

did this work for you? if so, how long did it take? i have no access to the email associated with my locked account but my facebook is connected so i just added my phone number. lmk if i can expect this to work!

has this worked for anyone else??

sorry mate I haven’t try this.
In this comment I asked about this method not answered, read once more
If you are trying this
let me know is it work or not

Hello,
I have problem with my IG account. I followed / unfollow manually. My account has been blocked, I have the same message in the title, it happened almost 3 weeks ago. How long does a longer blocked ? I wrote to IG, unfortunately they did not write back anything. Does anyone from us how to fix this problem?

did you try to reset the account password? you should keep appealing daily multiple times until they reply.

@luca I can’t change password because there is a message on my account - “Temporarily Locked” I can only generate a code to my email but the code don’t come to my email.

Let the account rest completely for 1-2 days, don’t try to get the code during those times. After that you can try request for a new code again.

@ossi I did it, it doesn’t work

try from another IP, if you can use 4g proxy it would be better then make sure to change the device as well and see how it goes.

Thank you @Luca . I did the f / uf manual from my smartphone I use a home router and I changed my IP. Unfortunately, it didn’t help. I will try to spam their instagram report for a few more days. if I do not recover my account, I will be promoting a different account from the beginning, I have promoted the blocked account from 0 and I already had over 250 followers in less than a month, it’s just a pity for my work …

My account has been temporarily locked for a few hours now due to phishing. My account is linked to Facebook, and my Facebook account’s phone number and email are both available. However, for Instagram, last week I changed my email to one I currently use, because I lost access to the old one which I used to create my account. the thing is, Instagram sends a security number to my old email, not the new one, even though I updated the information a week ago. This is so frustrating, as Instagram only sends me the code to my old email and there is no option to send by phone number. I’ve tried using the IG help methods, and I’ve sent them a picture of myself via my new email just like they asked. Is there anything else you guys can suggest for me? I really can’t afford losing my IG account.

Besides what you did, there is not much there can be done. IG has to take care of this.

1 Like

Hey an update, they sent me an email again after verifying my identity, but I can only change my password. My account is still locked though and the only option to unlock it is through the old email.

I was connected to my instagram account only with mail, not a phone or FB. Now my account is locked due to phishing. I am supposed to receive a code to my mail, but I havent received any. I have no other options. Is there any way that the profile will just get unlocked by itself?

I think my mail is correct, because i have received a confirmation mail back when I opened the account. Also, I didn’t manage to log in with any device.

Okay so I just got my account back. I kept sending them support requests until they sent me the code to my email. I can tell you the process if you are interested.

1 Like