Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

Can I know how to get the code cuz my account has
been locked since last year ago …

Which method are you using to contact support ? I am always redirected to webpages that doesn’t help at all.

Please tell that e-mail dude…

Same problem dudes… I lost access to my old phone number, that f*cking Vodofone don’t want to recover that number, which was attached IG acc. I wrote phish@fb.com. Send all data. But no reply, what need I do? Please help me to solve that problem.

I tried this in case of one of my client but unfortunately didn’t work out for me.

Hey! Can you please let me know what you did? I’m not getting my code via email and the email address is correct, have sent multiple requests to ig via the app and no luck

June 2021 and the problem still occurs,
based on what everyones been saying on this post is that you should
wait (24hrs-1month)
Try logging in on a different device
Try logging in with a different ip address
swapping sim cards with different phones then trying to login again
reset all ur phone iphone settings
checking if its the correct gmail
creating an add via facebook
getting support through the instagram support thing

1 Like

Hi! I know it has been awhile but I’m having the same exact issue as you like not getting the emails and maybe because i’m linked to a facebook account. were you able to ever fix it?

dude omg did you ever get your account back? because i’m having the phishing problem and not being able to receive the emails

Were you doing follow/unfollow or any other actions on the account? Did you normally access your account from an automation software or on your mobile?

what is instagram’s email or what is the email you typed out because i tried emailing them earlier and it said they that i can’t contact them using that email anymore

i mean yeah i’ve always unfollowed/followed people on insta but my account is temporarily locked for phishing and i’m not getting the verification email or even a “forgot my password” email from them and i think it could be because my instagram is linked to a facebook page

wait can you explain to me what you did a little further cuz i’m a little bit confused LOL so what you did was change your phone number on facebook and it worked? can you like email me what you did HAHA at anna71nguyen@gmail.com

Have you solve that problem?

That only works if your Instagram account is connected to your FB account. You can take a look at this article which explains how to add a phone number on FB. https://www.facebook.com/help/124895950923762

omg i hate myslef i’m literally gonna cry but so last night i found a way to disconnect my facebook and instagram to see if i would then be able to receive an email from instagram at all because with my other account that is not connected to facebook, i was able to receive a “forgot my password” email. So my instagram is not connected to facebook anymore and I still didn’t get an email. also, the whole time tho, my facebook had my update number and instagram would still have the option to send it to my old number

So i just got this problem but whenever i press continue the page just refreshes and nothing happens any ideas?

Insta id hack

Hi! Did you were able to recover your account?