Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

Hello can you help me recover my instagram? I have the same problem you had. Could you email me? My email is tommyfriberg8@gmail.com

please help… i am temporarily locked out of my instagram, the email and phone number attached to i cannot gain access to. how can i proceed in getting into my account?

Hello everyone so I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! And I hope this method works for y’all as well. But I had the exact same problem everyone was having. Not getting a verification code sent to my phone. Not sure why instagram does this, but what worked for me was taking my SIM card out of my phone and putting it into a different phone then going back to my insta account and asking for a verification code to the phone I have registered. And BOOM got the code and was able to log back into my account. Then I switched the sims again and so far no problems. So I hope this helps yall.

1 Like

Hi I’ve been temporarily locked for no reason. I don’t have access to the email I created my account with anymore. I’ve tried writing to support and reporting my account. My account is private and if anyone can help I am having trouble with the support page not showing up. Nothing has worked so far! :frowning:

But What if i can’t remember my e-mail?

I cant access my email or phone number had my account since 2014 and the “cant access email or phone number” button on the bottom isn’t clickable please help I was able to update my email and phone number prior to lock out but still shows the old ones

Account is : _compa_p

Email is compap415@icloud.com

Sorry I’m not to sure then. I would try to narrow it down to what email it is.

Maybe try signing in from a different device. See if the button is clickable then ?

Doesnt work ive tried on three phones I think its a Instagram glitch

Man that sucks. Instagram really sucks ass when it comes to this crap. Hopefully maybe give it a couple of days and see if it fixes it self. I hope it ends up working out for ya.

2 Likes

I can’t remember the code to the e-mail :frowning:

i’m having the same issue with logging into my artist verified instagram account. For some reason it won’t send the 6 digit security code to my phone ( doesn’t give option for email) it’s been 3 days now i’ve also tried reporting a problem on facebook with no response. Does anyone know how long this will last for?

Yea same here, I got my phone number, but it doesn’t send code on it for days now, everyrhing fucked up

I’ve been having the same problem, account temporarily locked for phishing. However I did get a code and I put it and thought everything was fine. But then it asked me to do this new “video selfie” feature that I’ve never seen or heard of before, to check it in a real person. Which I did, after doing it I was ready to hit submit, but every time I do, I get an error message to try again later. For 24 hours now. Submitted countless number of reports to Instagram, have not heard back, it’s insane how horrible the customer support is

So my account isn’t getting hacked?? I’m really worried this never happened before and I have really weird stuff in my messages I don’t want people reading and then posting it if my account did get hacked…

HELLO PLS i am experiencing same problem as well. I have submit request and I got a msg from Facebook on my email. But still no good response from them ands its my business page pls help

i got mail from Facebook but I was told to reply them from my lost Gmail account which i don’t have access to again

Yes, this is a new verification type from Instagram. New Verification Screen Using Selfie Video - Facial recognition like in an airport You’re not the only who got that error when trying to submit a video selfie. Let’s hope IG fixes that bug asap. It’s really annoying.

Wow thank you. I thought I was the only one with this new feature and glitch. Glad there’s more people out there. Hoping they fix it soon !!

Did u get any help pls if yes kindly share pls.im in same shit right now