Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked

Yeah I’m not sure what to do. Maybe go to their page but their page is kinda useless.

Guys I got my account back :sob: Instagram wouldn’t send a verification code to my phone for some reason so I took my SIM card and put it in an old phone I had and tried to log in that way and it worked! It sent the message right away. For those of you not receiving texts from Instagram, it might be something with your actual device so try another device that’s unlocked with your SIM card and hopefully it works for you as well!

1 Like

Hi! I am having the same problem… I am locked out of my instagram due to the phishing, and it wants to send it to my email, but I created my instagram years ago with a “live .com” account - hotmail. And it is saying that email no longer exists when I try to go on hotmail or msn… I have no idea what to do. I have even tried logging in with Facebook… Nothing. Please help

1 Like

Not sure if there is anything you can do unless you succeed in retrieving your live.com account.

its an instagram problem, but facebook also won’t email me because my account there was disabled a few days after when i was trying to buy an ad(i don’t post anything there.) i just waited a week and it still won’t work. so now i really do not know what to do anymore.

I need some help please!! My account has been locked and I don’t have access to the email it wants to send the code to

so for this issue, i have to just wait…? i’ve been logged out for three days for phishing or something. i actually updated the account information to my current email and phone number but the only options for verification are the ones i used when i created the account.

Hii, my instagram account was locked and required security code. However, no code being send or receive. What should I do?

Reallyy? Should I do the same? Because i’ve tried so many times and no code receive. :frowning:

Mine didn’t receive any code that send to my phone number. Been requesting it so many times.

This has happened to my account before. You should stop requesting new code for a few days, then try again. Waiting can help.

1 Like

Few days mean how many days? After that you can access your account like usual?

I waited over a week and never got mine. I reset everything on my phone which seemed to work. You will have to re-get all of your apps though.

I have tried to verify my instagram account by not filling in anything on instagram login page on the app. Press forgot password then fill in the phone number or e-mail then press need more help? This sends you to a support request option. However this doesn’t work for me. I keep getting the message that I should update my instagram app. Anyone solved the problem yet?

I waited four days and yes the account works like usual after that.

1 Like

So, you still haven’t submitted the support request form yet? Can you update your app and see if that message will disappear?

Thank you anywayy. Appreciate thatt!!

Hey :wave:t3:. My account is locked and I can’t log in.
I don’t have access on my email. It happened because of pishing or something I don’t even know why. It’s been locked for 1 week already. Do you guys have any suggestions what can i do?

Is there any possible way that you can get to that email cause if not I don’t think you can.

Yes kerry but im not recieving anything. Code is not coming on my mail. I also have linked my facebook account to instagram. Issue is not the password i know my instagram password but somebody was trying to log in to my account and then instagram locked my account. Anybody knows how long it take to unlock instagram?