Your Ultimate Life Advice

All is said. What’s your ultimate life advice ? :sunglasses:

Maybe it’s NoFap for me

Have a great day all

4 Likes

There’s more to life than work. Go outside, see the sunrise and sunset. Meet your clients. Be friendly and open. Travel. What would your best self do?

11 Likes

Take ownership and full control of your life would be my ultimate life advice.

11 Likes

Behave like if fail is not an option

2 Likes

“Time isn’t wasted when you’re getting wasted“ I think it was dr Phil who said it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When my eyes close and It’s over I want to say I did exactly what I set out to do

4 Likes

Treat other how you wanna be treated yourself.

5 Likes

If you take action, you can be one step closer to your goal. Small steps add up.

2 Likes

Earn your first dollar online and scale it.

6 Likes

Everyday, do something nice for somebody else.That can be very simple like a complimemt.

8 Likes

Fake it til you make it

1 Like

I hate this quote and what it represents :sob:

It’s because of this mentality that a lot of people see most of us marketers that work online as scammers.

P.S
I have nothing with you, just with the quote :slight_smile:

1 Like

got it as a background picture for my phone.

also if you ever get doubts before doing an activity :

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

1 Like

Work smarter not harder

3 Likes

I think it’s a matter of interpretation.

For me it represents dedication and believing in your goals and capabilities, Nothing to fake here.
These scammers are one of the most annoying things I encounter in online.

2 Likes

So hard work doesn’t beat talent?

1 Like

2 Likes

Everything will be alright.

Don’t be so focused on the future that you forget to live in the present. Enjoy the little things now and always. If you’re unhappy now, money won’t make you happy later.

4 Likes