"Your vibe attracts your tribe"

Let me try to explain… If you are able to create a tribe around your brand, by delivering free value to your audience, either informative, motivation or entertaining, people are more willing, to choose your products and services

Even better if you are utilizing storytelling in your content, and share both your company’s ups and downs, your audience can relate to you, and over time, this will build up trust, resulting in a tribe around your brand

• Research
  • Brand Your Story
  • Create Attracting Content
  • Target Your Audience
  • Utilize Omni-Channel Presence
  • Build Trust & Relationship
  • Dominate Your Niche

Just take a look, at some of the brands micro and macro influencers, having great results with utilizing this strategy today

Here are some examples. Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, Oprah Winfrey, Kim Kardashian, Robin Sharma,Tai Lopez, Tony Robbins, DanLok The.Success.Club, VisionWall, Ryan White Millionaire Mafia, Richard Branson Addicted2Success etc…

The missing link, is that most companies, don’t utilize today, is Omnichannel presence!

What do I mean about that?
Let me explain. Most companies only focus on a few social media platforms, and mobile apps, to target their audience and generate more leads and sales for their company

Today marketplace companies are missing out on a huge opportunity, to become market Leaders, to target more clients or consumers!

But how? Okay, it is actually quite simple, because of the technology there is available to all of us today and most of the platforms are almost free to use.
Here are some of the social media platforms, your company can use, to get more exposure, to gain more brand awareness, resulting in more traffic and eventually end up dominate your niche and become a new market leader in your field

Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Quora, Google Tik-tok, Linked-in, Vero, Pinterest, Telegram, SnapChat, WhatsApp etc… Just look for new social media trends, and you will always be one step ahead, of most of your competitors :slight_smile:

3 Likes