|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Just bought a Facebook account from @Accfarm_Marketplace and immediately tried logging in and it says invalid credentials. What a scam!

Hi. 4G accounts a really good:

Hi. Please create a ticket if you have any issues with your order. That will help our team to better keep track of it. You just need to fill a form in your profile on our website:

(Tickets)

Facebook may say that the password is incorrect if your proxy doesn’t match the country where the profile was registered and/or if you are using an unreliable proxy

hi you got some tiktok accounts?

1 Like

Hi, sure. Here are our TikTok accounts:

Buy A High Quality Base Of Emails For Mailing!

Hi Friends, today Accfarm is celebrating its 2nd Birthday! We are glad to have you with us and that our project helps you to promote your products. In honor of this event, we have prepared special gifts, discounts, and giveaways for you. We plan to run the giveaway in our telegram channel - Telegram: Contact @accfarm

Today, you will have the opportunity to receive various one-time discounts, Business managers with different limits, Trust Fan Pages, and so on. Therefore, please follow us in Telegram to receive them. Also, by using the Birthday2 promo code you will receive a 22% discount for an order of $222 or more. This way you will have a good opportunity to purchase accounts.

We will raffle a balance replenishment for $100 between all the clients who made a deal on this day.

Looking forward to see you in our Telegram channel.

Hi, today tries good news for resellers. At the request of many of you, we have prepared our API. In order to use it, you need to go through a few simple steps:

1. Register a personal account on the site
  2. Submit a request for assignment of reseller status and generation of API token
  3. Top up the balance in your personal account on the website with any payment system. After placing an order using the API, funds will be automatically deducted from your personal balance on the website.
  4. Start selling with API

View detailed API documentation (Accfarm Resellers).
Register as a reseller: API integration with AccFarm marketplaces 🚀 | Accfarm

The more you sell, the more you earn! Show us your sales and get permanent personal discounts to earn even more.

Do you also offer Aged Facebook accounts with attached Gmail account?

Hey I need 50-100 Twitter PVa aged accounts. But I paid $2 per acc in the past. The account doesnt need to be 2009, 2014 or 2017…2019 is totally fine.

Can I buy them from you? Pls

Hi, yes we do

These 2 accounts have Gmail accounts attached:

Hi, what’s the minimum age that will work for you?

1 year minimum age and PVA…email connected should work.

Hi, do you also offer twitch (live) viewer?

Hi, you mean a program or viewers?

Thanks for asking. I meant viewers.

These people are not charging the $5 paid by the test.
I raised the question and there is no answer after 24 hours.
Fortunately, I only paid five dollars.

스크린샷 2021-11-17 오후 4.46.54